- Close to the center, by car 15 min - Great bed - No spa - Roomservice is not reliable
- Nice hotel - Good food - Gym was renovated - Free wifi - Recommend this hotel
- 5 min walk from metro sisli - Good price - Beautifull design - Would stay there again
- Wonderful room - Ac didn't work - Lobby was really small - Bar is expensive
- Rooms were well equipped - Beautiful view - Good breakfast buffet - Helpful stuff
The unique Marmara Sisli is specifically set minutes away from Yildiz Park, Cagaloglu and Bosphorus Strait. Founded in 1990, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2012.
The 105 guest rooms are spread over 11 floors. The non-smoking hotel rooms feature city views.
The lounge restaurant serves fine Turkish meals. Guests can relax in the lobby bar serving soft drinks.
The hotel offers a continental breakfast at the price of EUR 15.00 per person per night. You can start your day with a american breakfast, which costs EUR 15.00 per person per night.
Cardiovascular equipment, fitness classes and weights are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 15 per day.
Year renovated 2012. Number of floors 11. Number of rooms 107.
In the heart of of Istanbul with panoramic views of the city. The hotel is 1250m away from Belgrad Forest.
Easily accessible from Şişli subway station. 20 minutes' drive from Ataturk airport.
- City Center - 4.1mi
- Airport Ataturk - 11.2mi
- Train Station: Haydarpasa Train Station - 4.7mi, - 200yd
- Underground station: Şişli - 500yd, Gayrettepe - 1400yd
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Istanbul
Starting from: US$399
Starting from: US$197
Starting from: US$147
Starting from: US$109
Starting from: US$76
Rooms and availability
Comfortably furnished room with urban style comprises a sleeping zone, private bathroom with all modern facilities. The room is up to 25m2.
Spacious comfortably furnished room with urban style comprises a sleeping zone, comfortable rest zone with couch, private bathroom with all modern facilities.
The Marmara Sisli Hotel Istanbul Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Yildiz Palace Museum1700ydYildiz Mah. Barbaros Bulv. Hamam Sok. No:62, Istanbul
Istanbul Convention & Exhibition Centre1.1miHarbiye 34267, Istanbul
Yildiz Park1.4miCiragan Cad., Istanbul
Near the hotel
86% likes this, based on 11 reviews300ydfulya
Bosphorus Brewing Company
72% likes this, based on 51 reviews
Food: British1000ydYildiz Posta Cad. Subay Evleri 25. Blok No. 1/1A
Phone: (+90) 0212 288 64 99
63% likes this, based on 19 reviews
Food: Turkish1000ydAstoria Alisveris Merkezi 127
Chocolate Bistro & Bar
63% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Food: Café, Bar
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 1011100ydHarbiye Mah. Eytam Cad. Mega Residence Otel No:33 Macka, Besiktas
76% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: Turkish1200ydYildiz Posta Cad. 44/3
Phone: (0212) 275 35 21-22
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.