- Nice decorated room - Comfortable bed - Amazing breakfast view - Perfect for rome city break
- Location on via flavia - No pool - Parking in this neighborhood was tough - Free wi-fi
- Lovely quiet roman neighborhood - Fantastic service - Beautiful bed linen - View across the city
- Staff were always very helpful - Rooms were spotless - Roof top garden is lovely - Home away from home
- Classy hotel - Roof top terrace was lovely - Terrific breakfast - Would stay there again
Marcella Royal is situated in the center of ancient city of Rome that allows you to quickly get to famous landmarks such as Via Veneto, the Spanish steps, the Trevi fountain and other historical monuments.
The hotel offers 85 elegant rooms at your service. All suits are equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV with free movies. Also there are heating, hairdryer, amenities, minibar and private safe in every room.
Among other amenities provided the property offers to spend some time in the roof garden and enjoy a marvelous view upon the city. Here live piano music can be heard in the evening.
There is an internet point working 24/7 on the premises of the hotel.
All in all, the beautifully decorated hotel in the heart of Rome is a good place for staying in and touring around this ancient city.
Number of rooms 86.
- City Center - 600 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 14.5km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 24.1km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 700 m, Roma Tiburtina - 2.7km
- Underground station: Repubblica - Teatro dell'Opera - 600 m, Castro Pretorio - 700 m
At the hotel Marcella Royal guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 30 per day.
Marcella Royal Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Colosseum2.0kmPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Pantheon2.0kmPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II1.5kmRomeItaly
Via dei Condotti1.5km00187 RomeItaly
St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)1.6kmPiazza San Pietro in Vincoli 4A, Rome
Near the hotel
Via XX Settembre60 mRomeItaly
Ecstasy of Saint Teresa370 mChiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria, Rome
Santa Maria degli Angeli390 mVia Cernaia, 9, Rome
Breccia di Porta Pia380 mCorso d'Italia, Rome
Santa Maria della Vittoria460 mVia XX Settembre 17, Rome
Basilica di Santa Teresa490 mVia Santa Teresa, 2, Anzio
Fontana dell'acqua Felice500 mPiazza Bernardo, Rome
74% likes this, based on 537 reviews
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 1440 mVia Flavia, 98
Gelateria I Caruso
84% likes this, based on 337 reviews
Food: Ice Cream40 mVia Collina13/15
Phone: +39 (0)6 42918674
72% likes this, based on 170 reviews40 mVia Collina 18
75% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 1410 mVia Flavia 91
Trattoria Cadorna dal 1947
67% likes this, based on 243 reviews
Food: Italian70 mVia Raffaele Cadorna, 12
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in Italy