- Breakfast was decent - Right downtown - No parking
- Middle of beautiful bruxelles - Hotel was a little dim - Rooms were adequate
- Close to the brussels center - Nice rooms - Comfortable beds
- Nice location - Rooms are a bit dirty - Nice price
- Room was of adequate size - Good view - Breakfast was basic
The grand 2-star Manhattan Hotel Brussels offers quick access to Quartier Marolles, Musee de la Biere and Notre Dame du Sablon. The historical hotel was built in 1930 and renovated in 1995.
Manhattan Hotel Brussels offers 62 rooms fitted with a writing desk and cable TV for a comfortable stay in Brussels.
A continental breakfast is offered at the terrace.
The hotel Manhattan Brussels serves a buffet breakfast for free.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is EUR 5 per day
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 15 per day.
Number of rooms 62.
Nestled in the heart of Brussels, steps away from Brussels Congress train station. Just 1km from the center of Brussels known for Rue Neuve, Grand-Place and Waterstone's.
The hotel stands within 5 minutes of walking to the Rogier bus stop and 150m from Rogier subway station. Brussels airport is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 500 m
- Airport: Brussels Airport - 10.3km, Deurne - 37.9km
- Train Station: Brussels Congress - 500 m, Nord Station Brussels - 600 m
- Underground station: Rogier - 100 m, Rogier - 100 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 12 pm
until 11 am
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Brussels
Starting from: US$86
Starting from: US$109
Starting from: US$103
Starting from: US$91
Starting from: US$154
Rooms and availability
One Single Bed
Standard single room - 1 single bed Equipped with shower, toilet/WC, TV, phone and writing desk
Two Single Beds
Standard Twin room - 2 single beds Standard Double Room 1 double bed Equipped with shower, toilet/WC, TV, phone and writing desk
Manhattan Hotel Brussels Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Underground Railway Stations|
Jardin du Petit Sablon1.5kmSquare du Petit Sablon, Brussels
Notre Dame de la Chapelle1.6kmPlace de la Chapelle, Brussels
Notre Dame du Sablon1.6kmBrusselsBelgium
Musee de la Biere1.6km31, Av Louis Bertrand, Brussels
Place du Trone1.7kmPlace du Trone, Brussels
Near the hotel
Waterstone's140 m71-75 Boulevard Adolphe Maxlaan, Brussels
Place des Martyrs300 mRue St. Michel, Brussels
Rue Neuve320 mRue Neuve, Brussels
Le Tapis de Fleurs - Flower Carpet890 mIn the City Center, Brussels
Belgian Centre of Comic Strip Art460 mZandstraat / Rue des Sables, 20, Brussels
Beeldverhaalroute / Parcours BD440 mBelgisch Centrum van het Beeldverhaal/Centre belge de la bande dessinee, Brussels
La Monnaie560 mPlace de la Monnaie, Brussels
66% likes this, based on 53 reviews
Price Range: USD 29 - USD 35160 mKarel Rogierplein 1
Phone: 2 203 20 03
67% likes this, based on 168 reviews
Food: Seafood540 mRue du Fosse aux Loups 47
Phone: +32 2 217 9225
72% likes this, based on 769 reviews720 mImpasse de la Fidelite 4 A
Phone: +32 (0)2 514 44 34
65% likes this, based on 55 reviews
Food: Thai, Asian fusion, International, Healthy
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 43660 mRue Americaine 124
Noordzee Mer du Nord
72% likes this, based on 473 reviews
Food: Seafood800 m45, Rue Sainte Catherine
Phone: 02 513 11 92
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.