- Free wireless internet - Loved the pool and spa - Breakfast was substantial - Hotel service was great
- Personnel are very polite - Room was perfect for this price range - Bed was very comfy - $14/night for parking
- Wireless internet was not working - Room had a minifridge and microwave - Courtyards and pool were great
- Rooms were spacious and clean - Free continental breakfast was nice - Very close to the superdome
- Located in the garden district - Minutes away from the french quarter - Parking at the hotel was very convenient
The historical 3-star Maison St. Charles Hotel And Suites offers a cloakroom, parking as well as laundry, 24-hour reception. The building was renovated in 2007.
In the center of New Orleans with direct proximity to French Quarter, New Orleans Streetcars and Lafayette No. 1. Nestled in the business district and 3km from the city center.
The hotel boasts close proximity to a zoo, an aquarium.
15 minutes by car from Lakefront airport.
This property has 125 guestrooms including Four Room Double Room, One-Room Suite and Small Double Room appointed with free local calls, iron and ironing board and a microwave. They also have en suite bathrooms with a shower, a hairdryer and a bathtub.
A complimentary continental breakfast is available in the non-smoking dining room. At the Hotel Has No restaurant guests can try French cuisine.
A hot tub, Jacuzzi are available on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 17 per day.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 128.
- City center New Orleans - 1.7 mi
- Airports Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 11.8 mi
- Restaurants: Emeril's Delmonico (Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Cajun & Creole) - 200 ft, Wendy's (Cuisine: Fast Food) - 0 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Maison St. Charles Hotel And Suites Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Food and meals|
Immaculate Conception Church5100 ft130 Baronne St, New Orleans
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas5300 ft#1 Canal Street, New Orleans
Audubon Insectarium5300 ft423 Canal Street, New Orleans
Lafayette Cemetery1.0 mi1400 block of Washington Ave, New Orleans
Lafayette No. 11.0 mi1427 Sixth St, New Orleans
Near the hotel
The National WWII Museum1700 ft945 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Magazine Street1400 ft
Warehouse District1400 ftNew Orleans, LA
Ogden Museum of Southern Art1600 ft925 Camp Street, New Orleans
Confederate Memorial Museum1700 ft929 Camp St, New Orleans
Memorial Hall Confederate Civil War Museum1700 ft929 Camp St, New Orleans
Contemporary Arts Center1800 ft900 Camp St., New Orleans
63% likes this, based on 329 reviews
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 60 - USD 80200 ft1300 St. Charles Avenue
Phone: (504) 525-4937
Cuisine: Fast Food0 ft1301 St. Charles Avenue
73% likes this, based on 44 reviews300 ft1751 Saint Charles Ave
77% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Cuisine: American300 ft1401 Saint Charles Ave
Phone: (504) 524-1401
Cuisine: American, Fast Food
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22300 ft1406 Saint Charles Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.