- You just cannot beat the location - Staff are usually pretty helpful - Traffic noise all night long
- Comfortable bed - Plenty of hot water - Free internet - Cozy living area - Kitchen was pretty outdated
- Great room - Friendly staff - Breakfast was also very well done - Located 1/2 block from the 16th street mall
- Room had nice darkening shades - Milk cookies from 8-10 every evening - Internet was very difficult to connect to
- Located centrally between lodo and the convention center - Happy hour - Valet parking for $23.00 per day
The comfortable Magnolia Denver offers individual rooms in a central area of Denver. Since 1906, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Denver.
Set in downtown Denver, minutes away from Downtown Aquarium, Platte River Greenway and Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art. The hotel is 1km away from Denver city center.
The hotel boasts close proximity to a mall, a stadium and a zoo.
This hotel is located within a 5-minute walk of the 16th & Stout Station tram stop. 25 minutes by car from Jeffco airport.
This property has 245 guestrooms including Two-Bedroom Suite, Deluxe Double Room and Standard Double Room appointed with a work desk, wireless internet and a telephone. They boast modern decor and offer a fridge, a microwave.
The dining options include a free buffet breakfast served daily. The Hotel restaurant serves a variety of international dishes. Refreshing drinks are offered in the coffee bar.
Business facilities at Magnolia Denver include laptops, internet access and a business center.
The on-site fitness center features fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 29 per day.
Year renovated 2011. Number of floors 13. Number of rooms 246.
- City center Denver - 3000 ft
- Airports Denver International (DEN) - 18.6 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Panzano (Cuisine: Italian) - 400 ft, Broker Restaurant (Cuisine: Steakhouse) - 200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Magnolia Denver Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art5000 ft1311 Pearl St, Denver
St. John's Cathedral5100 ft1350 Washington St, Denver
Cherry Creek Bike Path5200 ft2200 15th St (Confluence Park access point), Denver
Elitch Gardens Theme Park1.0 mi2000 Elitch Circle, Denver
Ogden Theatre1.0 mi935 E. Colfax Ave., Denver
Near the hotel
Colorado Symphony Orchestra200 ft1000 14th Street, #15, Denver
16th Street Mall1200 ft16th St, Denver
The Money Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank - Denver Branch1000 ft1020 16th Street, Denver
Lannie's Clocktower Cabaret1100 ft1601 Arapahoe Street, Denver
Daniels and Fisher Tower1100 ft1601 Arapahoe St, Denver
Lucky Strike1100 ft500 16th St. Suite #340, Denver
Paramount Theatre1200 ft1621 Glenarm Place, Denver
73% likes this, based on 513 reviews
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 41400 ft909 17th St
Phone: (303) 296-3525
50% likes this, based on 126 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 42200 ft821 17th St
Three Sisters Cafe and Catering
54% likes this, based on 6 reviews
Cuisine: Café100 ft1717 Stout
Phone: (303) 991-8772
75% likes this, based on 65 reviews
Cuisine: Vegetarian, Healthy, Sandwiches, Soups400 ft1600 Stout Street
79% likes this, based on 84 reviews
Cuisine: Central European, Swiss, Austrian, German
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 27500 ft1600 Champa St
Phone: (303) 377-5896
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.