- You just cannot beat the location - Staff are usually pretty helpful - Traffic noise all night long
- Comfortable bed - Plenty of hot water - Free internet - Cozy living area - Kitchen was pretty outdated
- Great room - Friendly staff - Breakfast was also very well done - Located 1/2 block from the 16th street mall
- Room had nice darkening shades - Milk cookies from 8-10 every evening - Internet was very difficult to connect to
- Located centrally between lodo and the convention center - Happy hour - Valet parking for $23.00 per day
The comfortable Magnolia Denver offers individual rooms in a central area of Denver. Since 1906, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Denver.
This property has 245 guestrooms including Two-Bedroom Suite, Deluxe Double Room and Standard Double Room appointed with a work desk, wireless internet and a telephone. They boast modern decor and offer a fridge, a microwave.
The dining options include a free buffet breakfast served daily. The Hotel restaurant serves a variety of international dishes. Refreshing drinks are offered in the coffee bar.
The hotel Magnolia Denver serves a buffet breakfast for free.
Business facilities at Magnolia Denver include laptops, internet access and a business center.
The on-site fitness center features fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 29 per day.
Year renovated 2011. Number of floors 13. Number of rooms 246.
Set in downtown Denver, minutes away from Downtown Aquarium, Platte River Greenway and Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art. The hotel is 1km away from Denver city center.
The hotel boasts close proximity to a mall, a stadium and a zoo.
This hotel is located within a 5-minute walk of the 16th & Stout Station tram stop. 25 minutes by car from Jeffco airport.
- City Center - 900 m
- Airport: Jeffco - 21.0km, Arapahoe Co - 23.2km
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Two Queen Size Beds
Two King Size Beds - 92m2
King Size Bed or Double Bed
King Size Bed - 55m2
King Size Bed
Magnolia Denver Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art1.5km1311 Pearl St, Denver
Cherry Creek Bike Path1.6km2200 15th St (Confluence Park access point), Denver
St. John's Cathedral1.5km1350 Washington St, Denver
Elitch Gardens Theme Park1.6km2000 Elitch Circle, Denver
Ogden Theatre1.6km935 E. Colfax Ave., Denver
Near the hotel
Colorado Symphony Orchestra50 m1000 14th Street, #15, Denver
16th Street Mall360 m16th St, Denver
The Money Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank - Denver Branch290 m1020 16th Street, Denver
Lannie's Clocktower Cabaret320 m1601 Arapahoe Street, Denver
Daniels and Fisher Tower320 m1601 Arapahoe St, Denver
Lucky Strike330 m500 16th St. Suite #340, Denver
Paramount Theatre340 m1621 Glenarm Place, Denver
73% likes this, based on 513 reviews
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 41110 m909 17th St
Phone: (303) 296-3525
50% likes this, based on 126 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 4250 m821 17th St
64% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Food: Vegetarian, Healthy, Sandwiches, Soups100 m1600 Stout Street
85% likes this, based on 86 reviews
Food: Central European, Swiss, Austrian, German
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 27140 m1600 Champa St
Phone: (303) 377-5896
Diegos Mexican Food & Cantina
52% likes this, based on 69 reviews
Price Range: USD 13 - USD 26140 m1600 Champa St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.