- Room was small - No gym - No restaurant - Top notch service - I'd go back
- Middle of gamla stan - Close to the tube station - Price was a bit high
- Great location - Clean room - Bathroom very small - Great view - Free wifi
- Breakfast delicious - Free sauna - Friendly athmosphere - Beds were comfortable
- Hotel is friendly - Located in the old town - Lovely staff - Will stay here again
The pleasant 3-star Lord Nelson offers an elevator, a lift and currency exchange as well as dry cleaning, laundry and a doctor on call. This antique building was refurbished in 2002.
The property comprises of non-smoking rooms well-appointed with a telephone, a mirror and central heating. They also have private bathrooms with a shower, toiletries and a hairdryer.
In the morning a continental breakfast is served at the dining room.
The hotel Lord Nelson provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
Guests of Lord Nelson are welcome to make use of a conference room, printers and internet access.
Leisure facilities feature a rooftop terrace, a library.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Number of rooms 29.
In the heart of Stockholm, adjacent to The Swedish History Museum, Skansen Open-Air Museum and Grona Lunds Tivoli. The Nobel Museum, Vasa Museum and Royal Palace are 5 minutes away.
Guests might visit a cathedral, museums and a palace as well as shopping streets, restaurants off-site.
Set within a 10-minute walk from T-Centralen underground station. Bromma airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 900 m
- Airport: Bromma - 8.0km, Sodertalje Heliport - 29.3km
- Train Station Stockholm Central Station - 900 m
- Underground station T-Centralen - 900 m
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 07:00-12:00 hours
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Lord Nelson Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Underground Railway Stations|
The ABBA museum1.6kmDjurgardsvagen 68, Stockholm
Grona Lunds Tivoli1.6kmLilla Allmanna Grand 9, Stockholm
Museum of Biology1.6kmDjurgarden, Stockholm
Skansen Open-Air Museum1.8kmDjurgarden 49-51, Stockholm
Strindberg Museum1.6kmDrottninggatan 85, Stockholm
Near the hotel
Stockholm Old Town80 mStockholmSweden
Stockholm Cathedral60 mTrangsund 1, Stockholm
The Nobel Museum110 mBorshuset, Stortorget, Stockholm
Postmuseum140 mLilla Nygatan 6, Stockholm
Riddarhuset160 mRiddarhustorget 10, Stockholm
Finnish Church (Finska kyrkan)170 mSlottsbacken 2C, Stockholm
Riddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)190 mRiddarholmen, Stockholm
Restaurang Kryp In
77% likes this, based on 474 reviews90 mPrastgatan 17
Phone: 08-20 88 41
73% likes this, based on 166 reviews
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 1470 mStora Nygatan 11
Phone: +46 84119500
61% likes this, based on 26 reviews
Food: Café, Swedish20 mVasterlanggatan 18
Phone: +46 8 20 25 90
JERUSALEM KEBAB & CAFE
65% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Food: Lebanese20 m2, Gasgrand, Gamla Stam, Stockholm
69% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Food: Coffee Shop30 mVasterlanggatan 19 Stockholm
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.