- Staff very friendly - Huge bathroom with walk-in open shower - Surround sound stereo/cd/dvd
- On a quiet pretty street - No food facilities - Room: large, well furnished and stylish
- Good location - Bathroom was to die for - Hotel staff was very helpful - Room had a flat screen tv
- Rooms are extremely spacious - Located really close to bourbon - No pool / exercise room - Free internet access
- Within a few blocks of the french quarter - Bed was glorious - $30.00 per night for valet parking
The sophisticated 4-star Loft 523 offers quick access to Royal Street, New Orleans African-American Museum and Lower Garden District.
The property comprises 15 bright rooms equipped with Wi-Fi, air conditioning. They also have private bathrooms with toiletries, a bathtub.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Business facilities at Loft 523 include newspapers, internet access.
The property features a playground, child care and babysitting for children.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is USD 38 per day.
Number of rooms 18.
The hotel is 250m away from French Quarter, Audubon Insectarium and Lafayette Square.
Casinos, boutiques are only a few steps from the hotel.
- City Center - 1.6km
- Airport: Lakefront - 10.9km, NAS/Alvin Callendar - 14.4km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Contemporary bright loft decorated in timeless great style and furnished Italian furniture. The loft offers convenient work area, cozy seating area and spacious private bathroom with modern amenities.
Contemporary bright loft decorated in timeless great style and furnished Italian furniture. The loft offers convenient work area, cozy seating area and spacious private bathroom with bathtub and glass shower.
Loft 523 Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
The Old U.S. Mint1.5km400 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
Algiers Levee1.5kmPatterson Street, New Orleans
Faubourg Marigny1.7kmNew Orleans, LA
New Orleans African-American Museum1.8km1418 Governor Nicholls St., New Orleans
Mardi Gras World1.9km1380 Port of New Orleans Place, New Orleans
Near the hotel
Lafayette Square250 mSt. Charles Avenue, New Orleans
Audubon Insectarium300 m423 Canal Street, New Orleans
Louisiana Music Factory310 mDecatur Street, New Orleans
Harrah's Casino390 m512 S. Peters, New Orleans
S.S. Natchez460 m400 Toulouse Street, New Orleans
Entergy IMAX Theatre460 m1 Canal St, New Orleans
Immaculate Conception Church460 m130 Baronne St, New Orleans
79% likes this, based on 2150 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 80150 m1403 Washington Ave
Phone: 504 899-8221
71% likes this, based on 66 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 4030 m535 Gravier Street
Phone: (504) 527-0006
83% likes this, based on 88 reviews
Food: American, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 2060 m300 Camp St
66% likes this, based on 1797 reviews
Food: Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Sandwiches, Soups
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 26240 m401 Poydras St
Chophouse New Orleans
75% likes this, based on 122 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 3080 m322 Magazine Street
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.