- Good hotel - Beds were comfortable - A/c was broken - Parking was free
- Noisy location - No views - Free wifi - Bar and restaurant on site
- Close to the airport - Free shuttle service - Pool is huge - Decent price
- Away from all the action - Rooms were clean - Elevator was super slow - Good food
- Great room - Good bathroom - Service was excellent - Highly recommend
The superior Lexington Hotel Key West is situated in the heart of Key West right next to such attractions as Higgs Beach Dog Park, Historic Charter Boat Row and East Martello Museum & Gallery. Built in 2006, the hotel is a unique combination of contemporary architecture and modern facilities.
Lexington Hotel Key West is located within the beautiful local beach. It is placed next to Looe Key Reef Resort and Dive Center - Ramrod Key, Smathers Beach and Sea Horse Tours as well as restaurants, bars and an aquarium.
Fast access to NAS airport within 10km is provided.
There are 140 spacious rooms that come with modern amenities such as a microwave, high-speed internet and air conditioning.
At the outdoor restaurant guests can enjoy American cuisine. Guests can relax in the pool bar serving complimentary drinks.
A american breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Guests will appreciate a garage, parking as well as a meeting room, a business center and computers.
The on-site fitness center features bicycles, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
The hotel personnel speaks English, French, Spanish, Czech, Polish, Russian.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 147.
- City center Key West - 2.1 mi
- Airports International (EYW) - 1.1 mi
- Restaurants: Waffle House (Cuisine: American) - 300 ft, In Kahoots - 500 ft
- Beaches Smathers Beach - 1900 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Lexington Hotel Key West Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
East Martello Museum & Gallery1.2 mi3501 South Roosevelt Boulevard
Historic Charter Boat Row2.1 mi1801 N. Roosevelt Blvd
Higgs Beach2.5 miOld Town Key West Key West, FL
Higgs Beach African Graves2.5 miAtlantic Boulevard
Key West Wildlife Center2.5 mi1801 White Street
Near the hotel
Key West Tropical Forest and Botanical Garden1800 ft5210 College Road
Smathers Beach1900 ftSouth Roosevelt Boulevard
Dive Key West4800 ft3128 N. Roosevelt Blvd.
70% likes this, based on 35 reviews
Cuisine: American300 ft3852 N Roosevelt Blvd
65% likes this, based on 92 reviews500 ft3850 N Roosevelt Blvd
Phone: (305) 294-9986
Tavern N Town
75% likes this, based on 184 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 31600 ft3841 North Roosevelt Boulevard
Key West Depot Grill
71% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Cuisine: Delicatessen, Grill, Diner
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 16600 ft3840 N. Roosevelt Blvd
81% likes this, based on 14 reviews
Cuisine: American600 ft3841 N Roosevelt Blvd
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.