- Hotel in good conditions - Breakfast is good - Metro 600 m - Bus 300 m
- Soft cushions - Bed is okay - Free wifi - Noise is okay
- Rooms are small - Bathrooms are a great size - View is great
- Bedrooms for 3 persons - Simple but tasty breakfast - Nice restaurants
- People were friendly - Room is not so big - Close metro station
Kyriad Paris IX Montmartre is a comfortable 3 star hotel in Montmartre district. This is a renowned artist area for the world famous 20th century painters made it their privileged district. Here you will enjoy panoramic views of the Montparnasse Tower, go for a walk to the Jardin du Luxembourg, or go shopping in the nearby Galeries Lafayette, all of which are within walking distance.
The hotel is suitably located in the heart of the 14th district, next to many means of public transport. It will only take you a couple of minutes to get to the TGV Montparnasse train station Paris and the nearby subway station PERNETY, line 13.
There are 38 non-smoking rooms equipped with all the necessary modern facilities.
Wi-Fi internet access in available in the entire hotel for extra pay.
You can also start your day with a tasteful breakfast served either in your room or at the restaurant. In addition, after a busy day you are welcome to enjoy a drink in a cozy lounge bar.
A perfect location of the Kyriad Paris IX Montmartre hotel, its friendly staff and suitable transport links will make your stay pleasant and unforgettable.
Number of rooms 40.
- City Center - 3.0km
- Airport: Orly - 13.0km, Charles De Gaulle - 25.8km
- Train Station: Jussieu - 3.0km, Gare de Lyon - 4.2km
- Underground station: Pernety - 100 m, Gaîté - 600 m
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation might be needed) and the rate is EUR 15 per day.
from 2 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Two Single Beds
Le 55 Montparnasse Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Theatre Lucernaire1.5km53 rue Notre-Dame-des-Champs, Paris
Zadkine Museum1.6km100 bis, Rue d'Assas, Paris
Parc Montsouris1.7kmBoulevard Jourdain and Reille, Paris
Paris Running Tours1.7km30 rue Miollis, Paris
Saint Vincent de Paul1.7km5 Rue de Belzunce, Paris
Near the hotel
L'Entrepot120 m7-9 rue Francis de Pressense, Paris
Fondation Henri Cartier-Bresson470 m2 impasse Lebouis, Paris
Musee Nationale d'Historire Naturelle630 mLes Jardins Des Plantes, Gare d'Austerlitz, Paris
Rue d'Alesia700 mParisFrance
Theatre de la Gaite760 m26 Rue de la Gaite, Paris
Musee de la Poste860 mParisFrance
75% likes this, based on 594 reviews
Food: French, European, Bistro
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 50240 m9, rue Decres
Phone: +33 1 45 45 58 59
Ile au ble noir
63% likes this, based on 55 reviews
Food: French, Creperie
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 3140 m80 rue Raymond Losserand
Phone: 01 45 45 07 99
La Cantine Du Troquet
75% likes this, based on 290 reviews
Price Range: USD 36 - USD 49170 m101 rue de l'Ouest
Phone: 01 45 40 04 98
75% likes this, based on 107 reviews
Food: Wine Bar, Bistro, Brew Pub, Fish & Chips
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 3590 m66 Rue Raymond Losserand
Phone: 01 45 42 59 05
77% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 4160 m38 rue Pernety
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.