Booked.net travelerWrite a ReviewStaff very helpful, the free internet and fabulous Marian served us the BEST breakfast every day.
- Attached restaurant is over-priced - Good service - Pool area is fun
- Room was dimly lit - Honest housekeeping staff - No free continental breakfast
- Breakfast was wonderful - A/c worked fine - Decor acceptable - Quick room service
- Staff was very friendly - Hotel is old - Renovations had begun - Room was very clean
- View was spectacular - Poolside patio bar - One minute walk to the beach
Lauderdale By The Sea Resort & is a 3-star comfortable property that offers modern accommodation steps away from Dame Edna Weekly Show, Joe Picasso's and Fort Lauderdale Comedy Club. Founded in 1958, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2007.
At the relaxing beach bar guests will enjoy a selection of beverages.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Leisure facilities include a patio, an outdoor swimming pool and a casino.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 186.
Set on pristine beaches close to parks. The hotel is 600m away from Gold Coast Scuba and Anglins Fishing Pier.
Fast access to Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International airport within 15km is provided.
- City Center - 5.2mi
- Airport: Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International - 8.5mi, SPB - 28.4mi
- Train Station: Cypress Creek Station - 3.4mi, Fort Lauderdale Broward Station - 6.3mi
- Bus stop - 200yd
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Starting from: US$79
Starting from: US$130
Starting from: US$128
Starting from: US$204
Starting from: US$287
Fort Lauderdale By The Sea Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church1.2mi5555 North Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale
Funky Buddha Brewery2.2mi1201 NE 38th St, Oakland Park
Fort Lauderdale Comedy Club2.7mi840 E Oaklank Park Blvd, Oakland Park
Hugh Taylor Birch State Park2.8mi3109 East Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale
Chi Spa2.9mi2415 N Dixie Highway, Wilton Manors
Near the hotel
Anglins Fishing Pier700yd228 Commercial Blvd, Lauderdale by the Sea
Gold Coast Scuba800yd259 Commercial Blvd Suite 2, Lauderdale by the Sea
59% likes this, based on 56 reviews
Food: American, Italian
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 102400yd4331 North Ocean Drive
Aruba Beach Cafe
72% likes this, based on 741 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Caribbean
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 15700yd1 E. Commercial Blvd.
Jan's Homemade Candies
95% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Food: Dessert500yd4327 N. Ocean Drive
64% likes this, based on 139 reviews
Food: Armenian600yd4343 N Ocean Dr
Keese's Simply Delicious
80% likes this, based on 85 reviews600yd4350 N Ocean Dr
Phone: (954) 771-5732
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.