- Attached restaurant is over-priced - Good service - Pool area is fun
- Room was dimly lit - Honest housekeeping staff - No free continental breakfast
- Breakfast was wonderful - A/c worked fine - Decor acceptable - Quick room service
- Staff was very friendly - Hotel is old - Renovations had begun - Room was very clean
- View was spectacular - Poolside patio bar - One minute walk to the beach
The comfortable Lauderdale By The Sea Resort And Beachclub is a 3-star property set next to Dame Edna Weekly Show, Joe Picasso's and Fort Lauderdale Comedy Club. Founded in 1958, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2007.
Lauderdale By The Sea Resort And Beachclub is located close to the pristine private beach. It will take you 10 minutes to get to the popular Gold Coast Scuba, Anglins Fishing Pier.
The hotel offers ideal location close to parks.
Fast access to Executive airport within 10km is provided.
This property offers 185 spacious guestrooms complete with a minibar, cable TV.
The poolside bar stocks beverages to enjoy in a quiet atmosphere.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Leisure facilities include a patio, an outdoor swimming pool and a casino.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 186.
- City Center Fort Lauderdale - 5.2 mi
- Airport: Executive (FXE) - 4.7 mi, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International (FLL) - 8.5 mi
- Train Station: Cypress Creek Station - 3.5 mi, Fort Lauderdale Broward Station - 6.4 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Pa' DeGennaro's (Food: American, Italian) - 1100 ft, Aruba Beach Cafe (Food: American, Steakhouse, Seafood) - 1900 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Lauderdale By The Sea Resort & Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church1.2 mi5555 North Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale
Hugh Taylor Birch State Park2.8 mi3109 East Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale
Chi Spa2.9 mi2415 N Dixie Highway, Wilton Manors
Joe Picasso's3.0 mi1495 North Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale
Dame Edna Weekly Show3.2 mi2266 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors
Near the hotel
Anglins Fishing Pier2000 ft228 Commercial Blvd, Lauderdale by the Sea
Gold Coast Scuba2300 ft259 Commercial Blvd Suite 2, Lauderdale by the Sea
59% likes this, based on 56 reviews
Food: American, Italian
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 1021100 ft4331 North Ocean Drive
Aruba Beach Cafe
72% likes this, based on 741 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Caribbean
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 151900 ft1 E. Commercial Blvd.
Jan's Homemade Candies
95% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Food: Dessert1400 ft4327 N. Ocean Drive
64% likes this, based on 139 reviews
Food: Armenian1700 ft4343 N Ocean Dr
Keese's Simply Delicious
80% likes this, based on 85 reviews1600 ft4350 N Ocean Dr
Phone: (954) 771-5732
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.