Booked.net travelerWrite a ReviewPrices are good the best crab sandwich in town and the location is great swell as the nearby restaurants.
- Attached restaurant is over-priced - Good service - Pool area is fun
- Room was dimly lit - Honest housekeeping staff - No free continental breakfast
- Breakfast was wonderful - A/c worked fine - Decor acceptable - Quick room service
- Staff was very friendly - Hotel is old - Renovations had begun - Room was very clean
- View was spectacular - Poolside patio bar - One minute walk to the beach
Lauderdale By The Sea Resort And Beachclub is located in an entertainment area of Fort Lauderdale in close proximity to Dame Edna Weekly Show, Joe Picasso's and Fort Lauderdale Comedy Club. Founded in 1958, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2007.
At the relaxing poolside bar guests will enjoy a selection of beverages.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Leisure facilities include a patio, an outdoor swimming pool and a casino.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 186.
Lauderdale By The Sea Resort And Beachclub is located on the pristine private beach. Within easy reach of Gold Coast Scuba, Anglins Fishing Pier.
This contemporary hotel boasts close proximity to parks.
Fast access to Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International airport within 15km is provided.
- City Center - 8.3km
- Airport: Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International - 13.6km, SPB - 45.7km
- Train Station: Cypress Creek Station - 5.5km, Fort Lauderdale Broward Station - 10.1km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Starting from: US$186
Starting from: US$204
Starting from: US$289
Starting from: US$175
Rooms and availability
Lauderdale By The Sea Resort And Beachclub Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church1.9km5555 North Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale
Funky Buddha Brewery3.5km1201 NE 38th St, Oakland Park
Fort Lauderdale Comedy Club4.3km840 E Oaklank Park Blvd, Oakland Park
Hugh Taylor Birch State Park4.6km3109 East Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale
Chi Spa4.6km2415 N Dixie Highway, Wilton Manors
Near the hotel
Anglins Fishing Pier590 m228 Commercial Blvd, Lauderdale by the Sea
Gold Coast Scuba680 m259 Commercial Blvd Suite 2, Lauderdale by the Sea
59% likes this, based on 56 reviews
Food: American, Italian
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 102330 m4331 North Ocean Drive
Aruba Beach Cafe
72% likes this, based on 741 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Caribbean
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 15570 m1 E. Commercial Blvd.
Jan's Homemade Candies
95% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Food: Dessert420 m4327 N. Ocean Drive
64% likes this, based on 139 reviews
Food: Armenian490 m4343 N Ocean Dr
Keese's Simply Delicious
80% likes this, based on 85 reviews480 m4350 N Ocean Dr
Phone: (954) 771-5732
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.