- Bed was fine - A/c doesn't work - Lobby was very pretty
- Tv wasn't working - Room was clean - Would stay again
- Poor service - Free wifi - Spacious bathroom
- Location was great - Parking was convenient - Service was good
- Nice little pool - Friendy staff - Nice breakfast
The cozy *La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown bears 3 stars and offers a casino, a rooftop pool. The hotel occupies 15 floors and was renovated in 2006.
The hotel is located in the popular district of New Orleans, in the proximity of Mardi Gras World, New Orleans African-American Museum and The Old U.S. Mint. Just 20 minutes from the center of New Orleans.
15 minutes by car from Lakefront airport.
All comfortable rooms including Double Room, Suite are fitted with air conditioning, iron and ironing board and free local calls. They provide bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, a shower and a bathtub.
Dining options include a free continental breakfast served every morning. French dishes are served in the authentic restaurant.
For visitors *La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown offers a business center, internet access as well as laundry, 24-hour reception and concierge service.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 30 per day.
Year renovated 2006. Number of floors 15. Number of rooms 166.
- City Center New Orleans - 1.0 mi
- Airport Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 11.9 mi
- Restaurants: Commander's Palace (Food: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole) - 500 ft, Commerce Restaurant (Food: American, Cajun & Creole) - 100 ft
- Parks: New Orleans Musical Legends Park - 1800 ft, Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve - 2000 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
*La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
The Old U.S. Mint5200 ft400 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
Algiers Levee1.0 miPatterson Street, New Orleans
New Orleans African-American Museum1.1 mi1418 Governor Nicholls St., New Orleans
Faubourg Marigny1.1 miNew Orleans, LA
Mardi Gras World1.2 mi1380 Port of New Orleans Place, New Orleans
Near the hotel
Lafayette Square700 ftSt. Charles Avenue, New Orleans
Audubon Insectarium1200 ft423 Canal Street, New Orleans
Louisiana Music Factory1200 ftDecatur Street, New Orleans
Immaculate Conception Church1400 ft130 Baronne St, New Orleans
Harrah's Casino1600 ft512 S. Peters, New Orleans
Old St. Patrick's Church1600 ft724 Camp St., New Orleans
The New Orleans Artworks at the New Orleans GlassWorks & Printmaking Studio1700 ft727 Magazine Street, New Orleans
82% likes this, based on 2156 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 81500 ft1403 Washington Ave
Phone: 504 899-8221
77% likes this, based on 100 reviews
Food: American, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21100 ft300 Camp St
85% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 152100 ft221 Camp Street
74% likes this, based on 35 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 32100 ft217 Camp St
67% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 42200 ft535 Gravier Street
Phone: (504) 527-0006
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.