Booked.net travelerWrite a ReviewA great value and the rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable.
- Very nice grassy courtyard - Shuttle is available if needed - Exercise room is small
- Bathroom was small - We had a nice view of the mountains and the golf course nearby - Housekeeping staff are always good
- Pool and whirlpool are clean - Price was reasonable - Our room had a fridge and microwave - Free internet was nice
- Front desk was very understanding - Rooms were beautiful - Breakfast was extensive - Hotel's parking area is narrow
- Location of the hotel is convenient to restaurants - Front desk staff was very disorganized - Rooms are large and comfy
The boutique La Posada Lodge And Casitas is a 3-star property set next to Valley of the Moon, Tohono Chul Park and Funtasticks Family Fun Park.
The hotel provides guests with 72 rooms including Deluxe Double Room and Double Room that offer cable TV and a patio. Some of the hotel rooms come with beautiful views over the city.
Every day a hot breakfast is served in the dining room.
At the hotel La Posada Lodge & Casitas, An Ascend Collection Member guests are invited to a american breakfast served for free.
Leisure facilities in La Posada Lodge And Casitas include a golf course.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 72.
A 5-minute walk will take you to Quail Canyon Golf Course.
Just 25 minutes from Tucson International airport.
- City Center - 11.3km
- Airport Tucson International Airport - 22.2km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Tucson
Starting from: US$34
Starting from: US$109
Starting from: US$193
Starting from: US$118
Starting from: US$46
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
King Size Bed
La Posada Hotel Tucson Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Tohono Chul Park3.0km7366 N. Paseo del Norte, Tucson
Funtasticks Family Fun Park3.1km221 East Wetmore Road, Tucson
St. Phillip's in the Hills4.3km4440 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson
Pima Canyon4.5kmEnd of Magee Road, Tucson
Rillito River Park4.7km4200 North Campbell Ave, Tucson
Near the hotel
Quail Canyon Golf Course20 m5910 North Oracle Road, Tucson
Miguel's Mexican Seafood
53% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 3110 m5900 N Oracle Rd
Phone: (520) 887-3777
Miguel's at La Posada
61% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Food: Mexican10 m5900 N. Oracle
84% likes this, based on 55 reviews
Food: Yugoslavian100 m5931 N Oracle Rd
Phone: (520) 887-5305
Gourmet Girls Gluten Free Bakery/Bistro
80% likes this, based on 21 reviews
Food: American130 m5845 N. Oracle Road
La Margaritas Restaurant
Food: Mexican230 m6011 N Oracle Road
Phone: (520) 297-8341
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.