- Staff were helpful - Room was clean - Location was decent
- Room was of a fair size - Nicely air conditioned - Ample towels
- Above the train station - Not too quiet - Price was amazingly cheap
- Regular parking - Good location - Nice people
- Amazing view - It wasnt too loud - Room was relatively big
Built in 1900 and renovated in 2005, BW Hotel Paris-Est is a charming accommodation located in the picturesque Gare du Nord, close to such world-famous landmarks, as: Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre Museum, Disneyland Park and Notre Dame.
The hotel offers its guests spacious air-conditioned guestrooms equipped with a wide range of comforts a modern traveler would come to expect, including in-room safes, mini-bars and high-speed Internet.
Hotel facilities include concierge service, 24-hour room service, garage parking and valet laundry service. Guests are also welcome to organize meetings in one of the fully-equipped meeting rooms.
Dining options include an appetizing Continental breakfast for the guests to enjoy the exquisite cuisine of the establishment.
This modern property has become popular due to its excellent service. It offers all the comforts a modern hotel can offer its guests making them to enjoy a friendly service as well as ensuring a comfortable stay in the very heart of Paris.
Number of rooms 45.
- City Center - 2.3km
- Airport: Le Bourget - 9.6km, Orly - 16.8km
- Train Station: Gare de l'Est - 100 m, Gare Saint Lazare - 2.3km
- Underground station: Gare de l'Est - 100 m, Gare du Nord-Magenta - 500 m
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of EUR 11.50 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
from 07:00-23:00 hours
until 07:00-12:00 hours
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
1 Double and 1 Single bed
Two Single Beds
Kyriad Paris 10 - Gare De L'Est Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Sacred Heart Basilica of Montmartre (Sacre-Coeur)1.6km35, rue de Chevalier-de-la-Barre, Paris
Le Petit Casino1.5km17 rue Chapon, Paris
Musee du Louvre2.4km99 rue de Rivoli, Paris
Near the hotel
Marche Saint Quentin180 m85 bis Boulevard Magenta, Paris
Le Manoir de Paris410 m18 Rue de Paradis, Paris
Gare du Nord (La)490 mRue de Dunkerque, Paris
Musee du Cristal Baccarat510 m11 Place des Etats-Unis 75116, Paris
Passage Brady660 mParisFrance
Alhambra770 m21 rue Yves Toudic, Paris
70% likes this, based on 116 reviews90 m5,rue du 8 mai 1945
Phone: 01 42 05 20 02
Cafe de l'est
59% likes this, based on 72 reviews90 m7 Rue du 8 Mai 1945
Phone: +33(0)1 46070094
Brasserie Flo Gare de l'Est
57% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Food: French80 m4 rue du 8 Mai 1945
Phone: 01 42 05 79 54
Les Tramways de l'Est100 m76 bd de strasbourg
Phone: (01) 42 09 51 15
L'Ecu de France
57% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Food: French90 m6 rue du 8 Mai 45
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.