- Nice hotel - Expensive restaurant menu - Highly recommended
- Room was comfortable - Bathroom was very clean - Parking is available
- Staff very cheerful and sweet - Room is very small - Great value
- 5 minutes to coliseum - Spacious garden - Food stores were nearby
- Great location - Right across from the forum - Breakfast in the hotel is extra
The Kolbe Hotel Rome may be just the place for you if you are looking where to stay while visiting the city of Rome.
From the hotel`s balcony opens an enchanting scenery of the Roman Forum at the romantic Palatino Hill. If the legend is true, Romolo and Remo were fed by the wolf at that hill. The Kolbe Hotel Rome is surrounded by a beautiful Mediterranean garden and provides the unique atmosphere.
Staying at this hotel you will have no problems finding any tourist site, be it a historical architectural marvel like Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia, Circo Massimo and Colosseum or just a shopping district.
The hotel rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi internet access, an LCD television with satellite channels and air conditioning system.
The Kolbe Hotel Rome is a luxury hotel in all respects. Managing the services with care and attention to every individual detail is an essential part of what this hotel has to offer.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 72.
- City Center - 900 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 13.7km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 22.1km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 1.9km, Roma Ostiense - 2.0km
- Underground station: Circo Massimo - 900 m, Cavour - 1.0km
At the hotel Kolbe Rome guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 10:00-12:00 hours
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 8 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
Kolbe Hotel Rome Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)1.6km00187 RomeItaly
Via del Corso1.5kmVia del Corso, Rome
San't Antonio de Portugesa1.5kmVia dei Portoghesi 2, Rome
Chiostro del Bramante1.5kmArco della Pace 5, Rome
Santa Maria della Pace1.5kmVicolo del Arco della Pace 5, Rome
Near the hotel
Colosseum770 mPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
San Giorgio in Velabro90 mVia del Velabro 19, Rome
Roman Forum and Palatine Hill430 mPiazza Santa Maria Nova 53, Rome
Temple of Portunus240 mPiazza della Bocca della Verita, Rome
Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin240 mPiazza della Bocca della Verita, 18, Rome
Piazza Bocca della Verita270 mPiazza della Bocca della Verita, Rome
Mouth of Truth300 mPiazza della Bocca della Verita 18, Rome
L'Arte della Cucina
73% likes this, based on 155 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 7560 mvia dei Fienili, 56
72% likes this, based on 144 reviews
Food: Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Pasta
Price Range: USD 19 - USD 4970 mVia del Velabro 1-2
Food: Italian130 mVia dei Fienili, 50
Rajdhani Ristorante Indiano
67% likes this, based on 119 reviews
Food: Indian160 mVia Santa Cecilia 8
Phone: +39 (0)6 5818508
57% likes this, based on 75 reviews
Food: Italian160 mVia dei Fienili, 56
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Family Hotels in Italy