Knockinaam Lodge is a 3-star elegant hotel offering en-suite accommodation steps away from Glenluce Abbey. Founded in 1869, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2006.
91km from Douglas and just 10km from the center of Stranraer.
Direct access to the sandy beach and surrounding woods is provided.
They also have en suite bathrooms with bathrobes, a hairdryer.
The hotel Knockinaam Lodge serves a continental breakfast for free. At the hotel Knockinaam Lodge guests are invited to a american breakfast served for free.
Friendly staff is always on hand to provide room service, car rental.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2006.
- City center Stranraer - 5.9 mi
- Airports: George Best Belfast City (BHD) - 34.7 mi, Machrihanish (CAL) - 48.6 mi
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Knockinaam Lodge Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014UKHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedStranraer
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest 3 Star Hotels in United Kingdom