Booked.net travelerWrite a ReviewVery nice view, quiet and continental breakfast.
- Hotel looks decent - Room was clean - Good sheets - Recommend this hotel
- Bathroom had holes - Working air conditioner - Service was very good - No patio
- Pool wasn't open - Internet wasn't working - Staff was friendly - Complimentary breakfast
- Great place - Lobby area is gorgeous - Owners are friendly - Hard double beds
- 20 minutes from downtown - Room was nice - Corridors were clean - Price was right
Located in the downtown district, Knights Inn New Orleans offers comfortable rooms and a seasonal outdoor pool, a casino.
The hotel offers 140 rooms. All of them feature cable TV, a writing desk and free wired internet access.
A complimentary breakfast is served every morning.
At the hotel Knights Inn New Orleans guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
Such sports activities as football, golf are provided on-site.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 143.
The renovated hotel is set in close vicinity of St. Roch and the Campo Santo, The House of Dance and Feathers and Chalmette National Historical Park. Within easy reach of New Orleans Streetwalkers Tours, Frenchmen Street and Bywater Historic District.
The hotel is surrounded by bars, eateries and restaurants.
- City Center - 10.6km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Knights Inn New Orleans Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Lower 9th Ward8.3kmNew Orleans, LA
The House of Dance and Feathers8.8km1317 Tupelo Street, New Orleans
Frenchmen Street9.1kmFrenchmen Street, New Orleans
Bywater Historic District9.4kmNew Orleans, LA 70117
St. Roch and the Campo Santo10.1km1725 St. Roch Ave, New Orleans
Sassafras Creole & Seafood Restaurant
65% likes this, based on 18 reviews
Food: Seafood1.3km2501 Leon C Simon
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.