- Bathroom was small - Close to downtown - Small color tv
- Wireless internet worked fine - Hot coffee every morning - Would recommend
- Excellent value - No breakfast included - Rooms were quite spacious
- Friendly staff - Five minutes from the village - Pillows are big
- Plenty of parking - Rooms were very clean - Grounds are very well kept
The quiet Kingwood Inn is a great place in a mountain area of Gatlinburg.
Guests will benefit from a patio, BBQ facilities and an outdoor swimming pool. Sport facilities include fly fishing, skiing and boating and more.
Many Gatlinburg sights, including Love Life Live Life, Smoky Mountain Riding Stables and Baskins Creek Falls are 20 minutes away from the hotel. Cooter's Place, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies and Gatlinburg Trolley are located just 250m from the hotel.
The hotel boasts close proximity to a theme park, an aquarium.
45 minutes by car from Mc Ghee Tyson airport.
- City Center - 300 m
- Airport: Gatlinburg - 16.4km, Knoxville Downtown Island - 43.2km
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Rooms and availability
Double Beds or Two Queen Size Beds or King Size Bed
Comfortable guest room with 2 Double Beds. Non-Smoking. Amenities include free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV
Kingwood Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
Baskins Creek Falls1.9kmRoaring Fork Road, Gatlinburg
Wild Bear Falls Indoor Waterpark2.4km915 Westgate Resort Road, Gatlinburg
Chapel In The Glen4.9km412 Glades Road, Gatlinburg
Sugarland Riding Stables5.2km1409 Parkway, Gatlinburg
Love Life Live Life5.5km600 Glades Road, #6, Gatlinburg
Near the hotel
Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies380 m88 River Road, Gatlinburg
Cooter's Place240 m542 Parkway, Gatlinburg
Historic Ogle Log Cabin280 mCorner of Parkway & Cherokee Orchard Road, Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg Trolley340 m88 River Rd, Gatlinburg
Ripley's Mirror Maze320 m623 Parkway, Gatlinburg
Guinness World Records Museum340 m631 Parkway, Gatlinburg
Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre380 m461 Parkway, Gatlinburg
No Way Jose's
65% likes this, based on 772 reviews
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 18280 m555 Parkway
Hard Rock Cafe
57% likes this, based on 448 reviews
Food: American, Hamburgers, Barbecue, Family Fare
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 23260 m515 Parkway
68% likes this, based on 1189 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 12360 m628 Parkway
Wendys Old Fashioned Hamburgers290 m611 Parkway Suite B-6
Phone: (865) 436-9181
79% likes this, based on 610 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 8350 m634 Parkway Suite 15
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.