The location is certainly the best feature of this chain offering. It is only two blocks from the White House and is useful for both families visiting D.C. and business travelers in search of good meeting facilities. Request a room on the concierge level for excellent service. The rooms are small, but perfectly adequate.
- Check-in was very slow - Room was bright and comfortable - Free continental style breakfast
- Poor wireless - Awesome location within walking distance to most sites - Comfortable beds
- Room was very nice and comfy - Bed was great - Food service was very good
- Bed was very comfortable - Rooms were clean and updated - We would definitely stay here again
- Metro center subway stop is only 2 blocks away - Staff was very friendly - This site is about 15 minutes from the airport
The traditional Jw Marriott Washington, Dc is a great place in a cultural area of Washington. The hotel occupies 15 floors and was renovated in 2006.
This property offers 770 elegant guestrooms complete with a minibar, satellite TV and cable TV. Guestrooms offer modern interior and carpet floor.
The casual restaurant offers light American cuisine.
For visitors Jw Marriott Washington, Dc offers a video camera, internet access as well as 24-hour room service, shuttle service.
Guests will benefit from barbeque grills, a golf course and an indoor swimming pool. Guests will take advantage of squash, tennis available on-site.
Year renovated 2006. Number of floors 15. Number of rooms 772.
Set in downtown Washington, minutes away from Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool and Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial. Nestled in the business district and 1km from the city center.
Guests might visit galleries, museums and monuments as well as golf courses, a mall off-site.
Set within a 5-minute walk from Federal Triangle underground station. This hotel is conveniently located close to Reagan Washington National airport.
- City Center - 400 m
- Airport: Reagan Washington National - 4.8km, Washington Dulles International - 37.5km
- Train Station: Washington Union Station - 2.1km, - 100 m
- Underground station: Metro Center - 300 m, McPherson Square - 600 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
Rooms and availability
1 King or 2 Double or Double Bed - 27m2
Enjoy state-of-the-art functionality with 37-inch HDTV flat LCD screen TVs that connect to your laptop or MP3 player and offer split-screen functionality. Along with high-speed Internet access and a swivel desk that pivots for different angles, it's just one of the many amenities that come standard to make your stay as productive as possible.
Why settle for the ordinary when you can enjoy extraordinary comfort and convenience? At our downtown Washington, DC hotel, JW Marriott Pennsylvania Avenue guest rooms feature rich wood accents, stylish furnishings and our fabulous new bedding package.
1 King or 2 Double
Jw Marriott Washington, Dc Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Vietnam Veterans Memorial1.6km5 Henry Bacon Dr NW, Washington DC
Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool1.8kmNational Mall, Washington DC
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial1.6km1964 Independence Ave, SW, Washington DC
Korean War Veterans Memorial1.7km10 Daniel French Dr SW, Washington DC
L'Enfant Plaza1.5kmD St Southwest, Washington DC
Near the hotel
The National Theatre70 m1321 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington DC
The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center90 m1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington DC
White House Visitors Center150 m1450 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC
Warner Theatre150 m513 13th Street NW, Washington DC
The Capitol Steps190 mRonald Reagan Building, Washington DC
Old Post Office Pavilion320 m1100 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W., Washington DC
National Museum of American Art320 mG Street NW, Washington DC
Old Ebbitt Grill
85% likes this, based on 2522 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30350 m675 15th St NW
Food: American20 m1299 Pennsylvania Ave
Phone: 202 783 4545
63% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Price Range: USD 36 - USD 4630 m1331 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 3090 m1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
58% likes this, based on 237 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 50130 m1301 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.