A Marriot unlike any other: a glittering 60-story tower with a minimalist style, offering amazing views (including a 360-degree city panorama from the lobby),ideally located opposite the Shanghai museum in the People's Square and within taxi distance of everything there is to see. The concierge floor has to be seen to be believed, and there is an exceptional gym, pool and spa.
- Long swimming pool - Excellent spa - Excellent breakfast - Expensive hotel
- Gym has a good mix of equipment - Limo service to and from airport - Highly recommend
- Spacious apts - Good reception service - Breakfast and wifi included
- Very central - Attached to a huge mall - Enormous rooms - Great staff
- Rooms are spacious - Executive lounge is large - Restaurants are good - A bit pricey - Highly recommend
- Good business hotel - Very friendly staff - Meeting space is nice - Gym is really well equipped
- Ten minute walk to xintiandi - Rooms are nice - Comfortable bed - 20 english channels - Free lobby wi-fi
- Perfect location - Convenient to the metro - Value for the money - Stunning views - Check in was swift
- Luxurious hotel - Right in the middle of nanjing lu area - Service was excellent - Two swimming-pools
Situated in the center of Shanghai, the 5-star Jw Marriott Shanghai At Tomorrow Square offers the authentic restaurant serving Chinese cuisine. Opened in 2003, the excellent hotel attracts visitors with its international architecture.
All en-suite rooms including Executive One-Bedroom Junior Suite, Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment and Executive Corner Room are fitted with TV, large windows and trouser press. Almost every room features a magnificent view over the city. They feature separate marble bathrooms with a walk-in shower, slippers and a bathtub.
The Elegant & Comfortable restaurant serves fine meals. At the luxury bowling bar guests will enjoy a selection of coffee.
The hotel Jw Marriott Shanghai At Tomorrow Square provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast. The hotel Jw Marriott Shanghai At Tomorrow Square serves a continental breakfast for free.
Currency exchange, a lift and an elevator as well as laundry, concierge service and free shuttle service are available at the hotel.
Guests can make use of a sauna, massage and a health club or go in for snow skiing, horse riding and tennis. The hotel offers a jogging trail, fitness classes and a gym available in the fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and the rate is CNY 120 per day
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is CNY 80 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of floors 60. Number of rooms 342.
20 minutes away from Garden of Contentment, Moller Residence and Shanghai Maglev. Nestled in the cultural district and 1km from the city center.
Markets, an aquarium are only a few steps from the hotel.
Set within a 5-minute walk from People's Square underground station. The property is ideally located next to the Hongqiao airport.
- City Center - 500 m
- Airport: Hongqiao - 13.2km, Pu Dong - 33.4km
- Train Station: Shanghai Railway Station - 2.9km, Shanghai South Railway Station - 9.6km
- Underground station: People's Square Station - 300 m, Central He Nan Road Station - 1.2km
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Jw Marriott Shanghai At Tomorrow Square Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
The Bund (Wai Tan)2.1km5 blocks of Zhongshan Dong Yi Lu between Jinling Lu and Suzhou Creek, Shanghai
Shanghai Ancient City Wall1.5kmDajing Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai
Moller Residence1.5kmShaanxi Nanlu just north of Julu Lu, across from City Hotel, Shanghai
Fuxing Park1.5kmNo.2 Gaolan Road, Shanghai
Near the hotel
China Art Musume130 mNo.161 Shangnan Road,Pudong District, Shanghai
Shanghai Renmin Park130 mNo.231 West Nan Jing Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai
Art Lab (MOCA Shanghai)130 mWithin Zone B of the Expo Site, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Daming Cinema Nanjing West Road Shop280 mNo.216 Nanjing West Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai
Shanghai Grand Theater300 mNo.300 Renmin Avenue, Huangpu District, Shanghai
Tao Bao City of Shanghai310 mNo.580 Nanjing West Road, Jing'an District, Shanghai
Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)670 m201 Ren Min Da Dao, Shanghai
JW's California Grill
70% likes this, based on 26 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 20210 m399 Nanjing West Road
61% likes this, based on 13 reviews
Food: International10 m399 Nanjing West Road, Huangpu District
69% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Food: Vegan100 m445 Nanjing Xi Lu
60% likes this, based on 84 reviews
Food: Steakhouse, Bar
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 37130 mShanghai Art Museum, 5th fl, 325 West Nanjing Rd
Jade Mansion(Medeng Huangpu)
84% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Food: Shanghai, Zhejiang120 mNo.288 Nanjing West Road
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ChineseHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedShanghai
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Spa Hotels in China