Business and leisure guest alike agree that this offering is a cut above a normal Marriott. Located in the Cherry Creek shopping area, close to downtown, guests can enjoy excellent rooms, some with lovely mountain views. The staff is incredible helpful, and the hotel is even dog-friendly. What more could you want?
- Spa-like bathroom - Great bed - Very reasonable breakfast menu - Fitness center is clean - No pool
- Marble bathrooms - Excellent valet parking - Free internet - Excellent breakfast buffet
- Accommodating staff - Well situated hotel - Spacious quiet room - Well run, fun restaurant and bar
- Worst valet parking service - Kids room was staffed with a very energetic staffer - Our room was well appointed
- Noise from the open-air bar/nightclub located directly behind - Nice rooms - Walking distance from great shopping
Jw Marriott Denver At Cherry Creek is a 4-star refined property offering a patio, a golf course. The hotel occupies 11 floors and was renovated in 2011.
Within minutes to the shopping district, in the vicinity of Molly Brown House Museum, Bluebird Theater and Landmark's Mayan Theatre. Within easy reach of Denver Botanic Gardens, Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art and Cheesman Park.
This hotel is perfectly based close to a zoo, golf courses.
Fast access to Arapahoe Co airport within 20km is provided.
All 195 exquisite guestrooms feature a minibar, CD player and a telephone. You can enjoy the great views of Rocky Mountains. They are fitted with separate bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, a separate shower.
Guests can unwind in the outdoor restaurant, which serves creative American cuisine.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Aside from room service, 24-hour reception and shuttle service, guests can also make use of parking, an elevator.
Active tourists will enjoy tennis, snow skiing and fly fishing provided on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 35 per day.
Year renovated 2011. Number of floors 11. Number of rooms 196.
- City center Denver - 2.1 mi
- Airports Denver International (DEN) - 17.8 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Cherry Cricket (Cuisine: American, Hamburgers, Mexican) - 200 ft, Second Home Kitchen & Bar (Cuisine: American) - 200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Jw Marriott Denver At Cherry Creek Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Denver Botanic Gardens5100 ft1005 York Street, Denver
Cheesman Park1.1 mi8th Ave & Franklin St, Denver
Bluebird Theater1.5 mi3317 East Colfax Ave, Denver
Landmark's Mayan Theatre1.7 mi110 Broadway, Denver
St. John's Cathedral1.8 mi1350 Washington St, Denver
86% likes this, based on 402 reviews
Cuisine: American, Hamburgers, Mexican
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 20200 ft2641 E 2nd Ave
Second Home Kitchen & Bar
80% likes this, based on 85 reviews
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 30200 ft150 Clayton Ln
74% likes this, based on 87 reviews
Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 31300 ft2780 E 2nd Ave
Peets Coffee & Tea
79% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Cuisine: Coffee Shop300 ft2500 E 2nd Ave
True Food Kitchen
70% likes this, based on 92 reviews
Cuisine: Healthy400 ft2800 East 2nd Ave, Suite 101
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.