- Fitness center was impressively large - Rooms were very nicely decorated - Charged for wireless internet (16.95)
- Bed was super comfy - Staff was very friendly - Room was large for chicago standards
- Comfortable bed - 2 blocks next to sears/willis tower - Concierge person was helpful
- Staff was very friendly - Parking was expensive - Sauna at the spa was pretty nice
- Spa facilities are really nice - Large gym and state-of-the-art sauna - Room are well decorated
Jw Marriott Chicago is located in the heart of Chicago Loop district right next to The Field Museum, Museum of Broadcast Communications and Supernatural Chicago. Since 1914, it has been a prominent hotel in the heart of Chicago.
The 610 guest rooms are spread over 12 floors. Guests can make use of marble bathrooms with bathrobes and a bathtub available in all guestrooms.
At the seasonal restaurant guests can enjoy American cuisine.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Business facilities at Jw Marriott Chicago include a business center, a fax and internet access.
The on-site spa center offers a full-service spa and a wellness center. The hotel’s fitness center comes with a jogging trail, fitness classes and weights.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms
and the rate is USD 14.95 per day
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 60 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of floors 12. Number of rooms 610.
Located in the downtown area close to Quincy/Wells subway station as well as theaters, a tower and museums in Chicago. Chicago Fed Visitors Center, The Rookery and Millennium Park are located just 50m from the hotel.
This elegant hotel boasts close proximity to mountains and parks.
5 minutes' drive from Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport and 5 minutes' walk to LaSalle Street Metra train station.
- City Center - 100 m
- Airport: Merrill C Meigs (closed) - 2.8km, Midway - 14.5km
- Train Station: LaSalle Street Station - 400 m, Van Buren Street Station - 500 m
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 400 m, - 100 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Chicago
Starting from: US$103
Starting from: US$139
Starting from: US$120
Starting from: US$342
Starting from: US$118
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed or 1 King or 2 Double - 40m2
Comfortable room has a practical work desk and a contemporary bathroom.
King Size Bed - 40m2
A haven of urban elegance, our 610 guest rooms are enhanced by JW Marriott's custom designer bedding, and sophisticated decor. Two- and three-bedroom corner suites provide additional luxuries, plus the luxury of space.
King Size Bed - 84m2
Luxurious room has a bedroom and a living room with a sofa, armchairs and table. The bathroom has all modern amenities.
Jw Marriott Chicago Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
The Magnificent Mile1.6kmN Michigan Ave, Chicago
Supernatural Chicago1.6km632 N. Dearborn, Chicago
Museum of Broadcast Communications1.7km360 N. State Street, Chicago
Richard H. Driehaus Museum1.8km40 E. Erie St., Chicago
Smith Museum of Stained Glass Windows1.8km600 East Grand Avenue, Chicago
Near the hotel
The Rookery30 m209 S. LaSalle St., Chicago
Chicago Fed Visitors Center40 m230 S. LaSalle St, Chicago
Money Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank50 m230 South LaSalle St, Chicago
Willis Tower280 m233 South Wacker Drive, Chicago
Chicago Board of Trade Building100 m141 W. Jackson Blvd., Chicago
The Book of Mormon180 mBank of America Theater, Chicago
Chicago Pedway220 mChicago, IL
60% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Food: French, Asian
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 3250 m160 W Adams Street
70% likes this, based on 69 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 6170 m172 W Adams Street
Phone: (312) 917-5608
64% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Price Range: USD 51 - USD 10160 m151 West Adams Street
Elephant & Castle
66% likes this, based on 180 reviews
Food: American, English, Irish
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21130 m111 W Adams St
Phone: (312) 236-6656
The Lounge-JW Marriott Chicago
82% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Food: American, Contemporary
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 3260 m151 West Adams St
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.