- Fitness center was impressively large - Rooms were very nicely decorated - Charged for wireless internet (16.95)
- Bed was super comfy - Staff was very friendly - Room was large for chicago standards
- Comfortable bed - 2 blocks next to sears/willis tower - Concierge person was helpful
- Staff was very friendly - Parking was expensive - Sauna at the spa was pretty nice
- Spa facilities are really nice - Large gym and state-of-the-art sauna - Room are well decorated
Opposite to The Field Museum, Museum of Broadcast Communications and Supernatural Chicago, the classic Jw Marriott Chicago offers a library, a golf course. Founded in 1914, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2010.
All 610 bright rooms at Jw Marriott Chicago provide cable TV, wireless internet and a minibar. They feature en suite bathrooms with a bathtub, a shower and bathrobes.
At the seasonal restaurant guests can enjoy Italian cuisine. Guests can relax in the lobby bar serving complimentary drinks.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Business facilities at Jw Marriott Chicago include conference facilities, a fax and a meeting room.
Guests will enjoy a wellness center, a health club and a sauna on-site. The hotel’s fitness center comes with a jogging trail, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and the rate is USD 14.95 per day
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 60 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of floors 12. Number of rooms 610.
Nestled in the business center of Chicago and a 5-minute walk from LaSalle Street Metra train station. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular Chicago Fed Visitors Center, The Rookery and Millennium Park.
This hotel is placed in Chicago Loop district, known for theaters, a tower and museums.
Set within a 5-minute walk from Quincy/Wells underground station. 5 minutes' drive from Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport.
- City Center - 100 m
- Airport: Merrill C Meigs (closed) - 2.8km, Midway - 14.5km
- Train Station: LaSalle Street Station - 400 m, Van Buren Street Station - 500 m
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 400 m, - 100 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Chicago
Starting from: US$212
Starting from: US$352
Starting from: US$120
Starting from: US$578
Starting from: US$251
Rooms and availability
1 King or 2 Double or Double Bed or Quad - 40m2
Comfortable room has a practical work desk and a contemporary bathroom.
Jw Marriott Chicago Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
The Magnificent Mile1.6kmN Michigan Ave, Chicago
Supernatural Chicago1.6km632 N. Dearborn, Chicago
Museum of Broadcast Communications1.7km360 N. State Street, Chicago
Richard H. Driehaus Museum1.8km40 E. Erie St., Chicago
Smith Museum of Stained Glass Windows1.8km600 East Grand Avenue, Chicago
Near the hotel
The Rookery30 m209 S. LaSalle St., Chicago
Chicago Fed Visitors Center40 m230 S. LaSalle St, Chicago
Money Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank50 m230 South LaSalle St, Chicago
Willis Tower280 m233 South Wacker Drive, Chicago
Chicago Board of Trade Building100 m141 W. Jackson Blvd., Chicago
The Book of Mormon180 mBank of America Theater, Chicago
Chicago Pedway220 mChicago, IL
60% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Food: French, Asian
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 3250 m160 W Adams Street
70% likes this, based on 69 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 6170 m172 W Adams Street
Phone: (312) 917-5608
64% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Price Range: USD 51 - USD 10160 m151 West Adams Street
Elephant & Castle
66% likes this, based on 180 reviews
Food: American, English, Irish
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21130 m111 W Adams St
Phone: (312) 236-6656
The Lounge-JW Marriott Chicago
82% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Food: American, Contemporary
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 3260 m151 West Adams St
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.