- Fitness center was impressively large - Rooms were very nicely decorated - Charged for wireless internet (16.95)
- Bed was super comfy - Staff was very friendly - Room was large for chicago standards
- Comfortable bed - 2 blocks next to sears/willis tower - Concierge person was helpful
- Staff was very friendly - Parking was expensive - Sauna at the spa was pretty nice
- Spa facilities are really nice - Large gym and state-of-the-art sauna - Room are well decorated
This typical Chicago-style Jw Marriott Chicago in Chicago Loop district is rated 5 stars and features meeting facilities as well as on-site wellness center, massage and fitness center. Since 1914, it has been a prominent hotel in the in the business center of Chicago.
Jw Marriott Chicago features 610 rooms across 12 floors.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Wireless internet is available in public areas
and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms
and the rate is USD 14.95 per day
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms
and the rate is USD 14.95 per day
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation might be needed) and the rate is USD 45 per day.
Private hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is USD 55 per day.
Number of floors 12. Number of rooms 610.
Many Chicago sights, including Lake Forest Graduate Schl-Mgmt, Willis Tower and Frank Lloyd Wright Conservatory are 5 minutes away from Jw Marriott Chicago. This business hotel is 1km away from the center of Chicago.
The hotel stands within 5 minutes of walking to the LaSalle & Quincy bus stop and only 150m from the Quincy/Wells subway station. The property is located next to the Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport.
- City Center - 100 m
- Airport: Merrill C Meigs (closed) - 2.8km, Midway - 14.5km
- Train Station: LaSalle Street Station - 400 m, Van Buren Street Station - 500 m
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 400 m, - 100 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Chicago
Starting from: US$103
Starting from: US$139
Starting from: US$120
Starting from: US$342
Starting from: US$118
Rooms and availability
1 King or 2 Double - 41m2
Comfortable room has a practical work desk and a contemporary bathroom. The room offers access to the luxurious Executive Club Lounge.
King Size Bed or 1 King or 2 Double - 41m2
Comfortable room has a practical work desk and a contemporary bathroom.
King Size Bed - 41m2
A haven of urban elegance, our 610 guest rooms are enhanced by JW Marriott's custom designer bedding, and sophisticated decor. Two- and three-bedroom corner suites provide additional luxuries, plus the luxury of space.
King Size Bed - 86m2
Luxurious room has a bedroom and a living room with a sofa, armchairs and table. The bathroom has all modern amenities.
Jw Marriott Chicago Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists||
|Underground Railway Stations||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.