- Coffee were ok - No view from our room - Free bottles of water
- Good range of tv channels - Service: ok - Would recommend
- No great view - Well decorated - Poorly soundproofed
- Breakfast was good - Room was small - Wifi free
- Beds are comfortable - Shower is good - Close to the city centre
Best Western Jayleen 1918 is located in a financial area of Singapore in close proximity to Orchard Road, Bugis Village and Pulau Ubin. Built in 2010, the hotel is a unique combination of colonial architecture and modern facilities.
This property has 40 guestrooms including Economy Double Room, Superior Twin Room and Standard Double Room appointed with cable TV, Wi-Fi and a minibar.
The hotel Jayleen 1918 serves a buffet breakfast for free.
Guests at Best Western Jayleen 1918 can take advantage of luggage storage, an elevator and a lift and make use of wedding services, 24-hour reception.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Number of rooms 42.
Thanks to a boat dock nearby, the hotel is well connected with other parts of Singapore. You can see MICA Building, Lockdown.sg and Boat Quay only 250m from the hotel.
Set within a 5-minute walk from Clarke Quay underground station. Changi airport is 20 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 300 m
- Airport: Paya Lebar - 10.7km, Seletar - 14.6km
- Train Station Tanjong Pagar KTM Railway Station - 2.1km
- Underground station: Raffles MRT Station - 600 m, Cityhall MRT Station - 800 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
One Twin Bed
Jayleen 1918 Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Singapore Flyer1.7kmLia Aisah, Singapore
Sri Krishnan Temple1.5km152 Waterloo St, Singapore
Singapore XD Theatre1.5km8 Temasek Boulevard, Singapore
Cloud Forest Dome1.5kmGardens by the Bay, Singapore
Near the hotel
Boat Quay200 mBoat Quay, Singapore
Lockdown.sg220 m6 Eu Tong Sen Street #03-51/52 The Central, Singapore
MICA Building320 m140 Hill Street, Singapore
Supreme Court370 mSt. Andrew's Road, Singapore
GX-5 Xtreme Swing370 mClarke Quay 3E River Valley Road, Singapore
UOB Plaza370 m80 Raffles Place, Singapore
Singapore Symphony Orchestra380 mVictoria Concert Hall 11 Empress Place Ground Floor, Singapore
Jumbo Seafood - The Riverwalk
69% likes this, based on 113 reviews
Food: Seafood120 m20 Upper Circular Road #B1-48
4 & A Half Gourmands
Food: Coffee Shop80 m20 Hongkong Street
62% likes this, based on 49 reviews
Food: Indian120 m20 Upper Circular Road, The Riverwalk Galleria
Phone: 6396 3951
Song Fa Bak Kut Teh
63% likes this, based on 91 reviews
Price Range: USD 4 - USD 11150 m11 New Bridge Road #01-01
76% likes this, based on 30 reviews120 m86 circular Road
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014SingaporeHOTEL AWARDSBest 3 starSingapore
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest 3 Star Hotels in Singapore