- Very safe spot - View of istiklal st - Sauna facilities - Can be noisy - Price is too high
- Nice hotel - Excellent public transport links - Spacious rooms - Free wireless internet access
- Hotel was very central - Surrounded by good restaurants - Service was very nice - High recommand it
- Minutes walk from taksim square - Rooms are clean - Big nice bathrooms - Breakfast is decent
- Rooms are little small - No lobby - Staff was very helpful - Good value for money
Suite Home Hotel Istiklal is situated in the center of Istanbul right next to renowned attractions, such as Suleymaniye Mosque, Turk Telekom Arena and Isbank Museum. With accents of Ottoman architecture, the hotel was built in 2008 and renovated in 2011.
Located in a historic area close to Taksim subway station as well as historical buildings, a tower in Istanbul. Steps away from such Istanbul attractions as Cicek Pasaji, Istanbul Tunnel and St Anthony of Padua.
The Galatasaray tram stop is situated only 200m from the hotel. 15km to the Ataturk airport.
This lovely hotel provides elegant rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV, a kitchen and Wi-Fi.
International dishes are served in the terrace restaurant.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 18.
- City Center Istanbul - 1.9 mi
- Airport: Ataturk (IST) - 9.1 mi, Sabiha Gokcen (SAW) - 19.7 mi
- Train Station: Haydarpasa Train Station - 3.4 mi, - 400 ft
- Underground station: Taksim - 3300 ft, Osmanbey - 1.7 mi
- Restaurants: FICCIN - 200 ft, Afacan Restaurant - 100 ft
- Parks Tophane Parki - 2300 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Istanbul Suite Home Istiklal Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
New Mosque1.1 miEminonu IstanbulTurkey
Turk Telekom Arena1.1 miAslantepe, Istanbul
Isbank Museum1.1 miHobyar mah Bankacilar Cad no 2, Istanbul
Naval Museum1.1 miDolmabahce Palace, Istanbul
Near the hotel
St Anthony of Padua200 ftIstiklal Caddesi, Istanbul
Pera Museum400 ftMesrutiyet Cad. No.65, Istanbul
Cicek Pasaji900 ftHuseyinaga Mh, Istanbul
Museum of Innocence1100 ftCukurcuma Caddesi, Dalgic Cikmazi, 2, Istanbul
Galata Mevlevi Lodge1600 ftSahkulu Mah. Galip Dede Cad. No:15, Istanbul
Galipdede Caddesi1700 ftIstanbulTurkey
Galata Tower2400 ftBuyuk Hendek Cad., Istanbul
83% likes this, based on 161 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 18200 ftKallavi
Phone:  243 83 53
61% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Price Range: USD 27 - USD 102100 ftIstiklal Cad 331, Beyoglu
CokCok Thai Restaurant & Bar
84% likes this, based on 185 reviews
Food: Thai, Asian fusion, Asian, Healthy
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 42400 ftMesrutiyet Cad. No 51/A
Phone: +90 212 292 6496
The House Cafe Tesvikiye
75% likes this, based on 104 reviews
Food: International300 ftAtiye Sok. Iskece Apt. No:10 D:1 Tesvikiye, Sisli
The House Cafe Istiklal Caddesi
69% likes this, based on 120 reviews
Food: International300 ftTomtom Mah. Istiklal Cad. Misir Apt. No:163 Beyoglu
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014TurkishHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedIstanbul
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Family Hotels in Turkey