Sitting chic in the Waterfront District, this hotel is perfect for those who want trendy hip rooms with all the gadgets they could wish for, a happening bar scene with the RumBa lounge which features a collection of rums from all around the world, and a staff who is devoted to serving your every need.
- Attractive property - Beds were comfortable - Pillows were way to small
- No on-site self-parking - Very nice hardware - Nice rooms
- Brand new hotel - Very nice finishes - Poor reception
- Conveniently located - Water side views - Property is luxurious
- Clean rooms - Near north end - For business traveller
The historical Intercontinental is placed adjacent to the beachfront. The hotel opened in 2006, offering accommodation in 12 storey building designed in contemporary architecture.
In the heart of Boston with direct proximity to Museum of Science, Peddock's Island and Gibson House Museum. A 5-minute walk will take you to New England Aquarium, Freedom Trail and Boston Children's Museum.
The vicinity of woods as well as quick access to markets, an aquarium and brasseries set the hotel apart.
This hotel is situated within a 5-minute walk from South underground station and just 300m away from South Station train station. Logan International airport is 5 minutes' drive from the hotel.
There are 420 non-smoking rooms that come with modern amenities such as a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a safe. All of the rooms have a stunning view over the skyline. Rooms have sophisticated décor and dark-wood furniture.
Dishes of international cuisine are served in the signature restaurant. At the luxury cocktail bar guests will enjoy a selection of champagnes.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Guests of Intercontinental are welcome to make use of a business corner, a business center and internet access.
The fitness center features a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 12.99 per day
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 44 per day.
The hotel staff speaks English, Deutch, French, Spanish, Italiano, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Korean, Croatian.
Number of floors 12. Number of rooms 424.
- City center Boston - 2700 ft
- Airports: Logan International (BOS) - 2.5 mi, Worcester Regional Airport (ORH) - 42.5 mi
- Train stations: Boston North Station - 5000 ft, Framingham, MA Station - 19.4 mi
- Underground stations: South Station - 1400 ft, Aquarium Station - 2300 ft
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Barking Crab (Cuisine: American, Seafood) - 1200 ft, Trade (Cuisine: American) - 300 ft
- Parks: Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park - 1100 ft, Boston Harbor Islands National Park - 2200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum1.0 miCongress Street Bridge, Boston
TD Garden5200 ft100 Legends Way, Boston
Gibson House Museum1.0 miBeacon Street, Boston
Charles Street1.0 miBoston, MA
Peddock's Island1.0 miBoston Harbor, Boston
Near the hotel
Freedom Trail2300 ftBoston, MA 02109
Waterfront1100 ftCongress Street, Boston
Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park1100 ftAtlantic Ave, Boston
Boston Children's Museum1200 ft308 Congress Street, Boston
New England Aquarium2000 ftCentral Wharf, Boston
Fan Pier1700 ft22 Liberty St., Boston
Boston Light1700 ftBoston, MA
63% likes this, based on 760 reviews
Cuisine: American, Seafood
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 301200 ft88 Sleeper St
Phone: (617) 426-2722
64% likes this, based on 143 reviews
Cuisine: American300 ft540 Atlantic Avenue
Phone: (617) 451-1234
Miel Brasserie Provencale
65% likes this, based on 107 reviews
Cuisine: French, Brasserie
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30400 ft510 Atlantic Avenue
70% likes this, based on 51 reviews
Cuisine: Sushi300 ft510 Atlantic Avenue
Siam Bistro Thai Cuisine
85% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Cuisine: Thai, Bistro300 ft151 Pearl St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.