- Staff was rude - Room had a surprisingly large walk-in closet - Cable service
- Staff was excellent - Bed was comfortable - No elevator
- Room was nicely-sized - Daily maid service - Across the street from seattle center
- Free shuttle - Parking is $10/night - Rooms are old and small - Breakfast was great
- A short monorail journey from downtown seattle - Nice room with a kitchenette - Free high-speed internet access
Opposite to Unexpected Productions, Seattle Aquarium and Cinerama, the comfortable Inn At Queen Anne offers a picnic area, a courtyard. Since 1929, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Seattle.
Just 2km from the center of Seattle known for Key Arena, Washington State Ferries and Space Needle.
The property is conveniently located next to the Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport.
The property comprises of air-conditioned rooms well-appointed with trouser press, a dishwasher and air conditioning. They boast designer decor and offer a fridge, utensils and a stove.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served in a dining room.
Guests are welcome to use an elevator, parking as well as internet access, computers and a business center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible at a location nearby.
Number of rooms 68.
- City Center Seattle - 1.1 mi
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB (LKE) - 5000 ft, Boeing Field/King County International Airport (BFI) - 6.3 mi
- Train Station Auburn Station - 22.7 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Toulouse Petit (Food: Cajun & Creole) - 600 ft, Racha Noodle & Thai Cuisine (Food: Thai) - 100 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 15:00-23:00 hours
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Inn At Queen Anne Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Air business related|
Cinerama5000 ft2100 4th Ave, Seattle
The Center for Wooden Boats5000 ftWaterway 4, Seattle
Victor Steinbrueck Park1.1 miCorner of Pike Place, Virginia St. and Western Ave., Seattle
Moss Bay Rowing & Kayak Center1.2 mi1001 Fairview Avenue North, Seattle
Seattle Aquarium1.3 mi1483 Alaskan Way, Seattle
Near the hotel
Chihuly Garden and Glass1900 ft305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Key Arena600 ftSeattle, WA
Seattle Repertory Theatre700 ft155 Mercer Street, Seattle
Keys on Main700 ft11 Roy ST, Seattle
Space Needle2100 ft400 Broad Street, Seattle
Teatro ZinZanni1000 ft222 Mercer Street, Seattle
Queen Anne Hill1000 ftSeattle, WA
79% likes this, based on 569 reviews
Food: Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 32600 ft601 Queen Anne Ave. N.
Phone: 206 432 9069
Racha Noodle & Thai Cuisine
64% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 30100 ft537 1st Ave N
Phone: 206 281 8883
58% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21200 ft519 1ST Ave N
Floyd's Place Beer & BBQ
Food: American, Barbecue
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 16200 ft521 1st Ave N
Dicks Drive-In - Queen Anne Ave. N
60% likes this, based on 53 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 21300 ft500 Queen Anne Ave. N.
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.