- Staff was rude - Room had a surprisingly large walk-in closet - Cable service
- Staff was excellent - Bed was comfortable - No elevator
- Room was nicely-sized - Daily maid service - Across the street from seattle center
- Free shuttle - Parking is $10/night - Rooms are old and small - Breakfast was great
- A short monorail journey from downtown seattle - Nice room with a kitchenette - Free high-speed internet access
The comfortable Inn At Queen Anne offers airy accommodation conveniently located in the proximity of Unexpected Productions, Seattle Aquarium and Cinerama. Since 1929, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Seattle.
This property has 65 guestrooms including Classic Guest Room, Standard Guest Room and Classic Double Room appointed with trouser press, a microwave and a dishwasher. They are equipped with a fridge, utensils and a stove.
Dining options include a complimentary continental breakfast served every morning.
Inn At Queen Anne boasts internet access, computers and a business center as well as dry cleaning, laundry and concierge service.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible at a location nearby.
Number of rooms 68.
The fabulous location makes theaters, museums and an opera house easily reachable. Just 2km from the center of Seattle known for Key Arena, Washington State Ferries and Space Needle.
Direct access to the local beach and surrounding gardens is provided.
Just 5 minutes from Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport.
- City Center - 1.8km
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 1.5km, Boeing Field/King County International Airport - 10.2km
- Train Station Auburn Station - 36.5km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 15:00-23:00 hours
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Queen Size Bed
1 Queen and 2 Single Beds
Two Single Beds
Inn At Queen Anne Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Air business related|
Cinerama1.5km2100 4th Ave, Seattle
The Center for Wooden Boats1.5kmWaterway 4, Seattle
Victor Steinbrueck Park1.7kmCorner of Pike Place, Virginia St. and Western Ave., Seattle
Moss Bay Rowing & Kayak Center1.9km1001 Fairview Avenue North, Seattle
Seattle Aquarium2.0km1483 Alaskan Way, Seattle
Near the hotel
Chihuly Garden and Glass570 m305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Key Arena160 mSeattle, WA
Seattle Repertory Theatre190 m155 Mercer Street, Seattle
Keys on Main210 m11 Roy ST, Seattle
Space Needle610 m400 Broad Street, Seattle
Teatro ZinZanni290 m222 Mercer Street, Seattle
Queen Anne Hill280 mSeattle, WA
79% likes this, based on 569 reviews
Food: Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 32160 m601 Queen Anne Ave. N.
Phone: 206 432 9069
Racha Noodle & Thai Cuisine
64% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 3030 m537 1st Ave N
Phone: 206 281 8883
58% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 2140 m519 1ST Ave N
Floyd's Place Beer & BBQ
Food: American, Barbecue
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 1640 m521 1st Ave N
Dicks Drive-In - Queen Anne Ave. N
60% likes this, based on 53 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 2180 m500 Queen Anne Ave. N.
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.