- Hotel overpriced - Valet parking nightmare - Wifi is not free
- Rooms were cleaned every day - Loved the restaurant outside - I would return
- Rooms were clean - Bathroom was spacious - Staff were very friendly
- Close to major attractions - Large room - Breakfast was excellent
- Excellent location - Lovely hotel - One small elevator - A bit pricey
Located in the most famous and fashionable street of Rome, Via Veneto, the superior 4 star hotel Hotel Imperiale is just the place you need.
From the times long gone the famous aristocrats of the Rome during Imperial times have chosen to stay in this place in order to build their gorgeous gardens and villas. One must say that the Imperial Hotel matches the great Via Veneto by style completely and they are like two faces of the same Roman wonder.
All of the 96 rooms of the hotel from which the guests will choose are equipped with every modern convenience. Two of the suites stand out for luxury while the others are plainer and give comfort and the impression of being welcome.
At the hotel restaurant Sala Liberty be sure to try our special dishes of Italian cuisine for it is the pride of the hotel.
The comfort, the welcoming atmosphere and the elegance of every detail of the prestigious interiors demonstrate the hospitality that the Italian capital offers to its guests.
Number of rooms 96.
- City Center - 600 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 14.7km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 22.6km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 1.0km, Roma San Pietro Station - 2.9km
- Underground station: Barberini Fontana di Trevi - 100 m, Piazza di Spagna metro station - 300 m
The hotel Imperiale (Min 3 Night Stay) serves a buffet breakfast for free.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is EUR 7 per day
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the business center and the rate is EUR 7 per hour
Paid Private parking is possible at a location nearby.
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 07:00-12:00 hours
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Double Or Twin Beds
Double Bed or Double Or Twin Beds or Triple
Two Single Beds
Two Single Beds or Double Or Twin Beds or Triple
Double Bed or Two Single Beds
Imperiale (Min 3 Night Stay) Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Colosseum1.7kmPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Parco di Colle Oppio1.5kmRomeItaly
Via dei Coronari1.5kmRomeItaly
Via Portico d'Ottavia1.5kmRomeItaly
Fontana delle Tartarughe1.5kmPiazza Mattei, Rome
Near the hotel
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)590 mPiazza di Trevi, Rome
Monumental Cemetery of the Capuchin Brothers (Cimitero Monumentale dei Padri Cappuccini)10 mVia Vittorio Veneto 27, Rome
Aquarium Spa Center10 mVia Vittorio Veneto 24, Rome
Museum and Crypt of Capuchins40 mVia Vittorio Veneto 27, Rome
Santa Maria della Concezione40 mVia Veneto 27, Rome
Teatro Sistina130 mVia Sistina, Rome
Fontana del Tritone150 mPiazza Barberini, Rome
86% likes this, based on 972 reviews
Price Range: USD 24 - USD 5470 mVia Della Purificazione 21
Alex Restaurant & Cafe
57% likes this, based on 122 reviews
Food: Italian0 mvia Vittorio Veneto 20
Le Oche Giulive Wine Bar Bistro
83% likes this, based on 57 reviews
Food: Contemporary10 mVia Vittorio Veneto, 25
Food: Italian, Mediterranean, International
Price Range: USD 28 - USD 6910 mVia Veneto, 24
76% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Food: Italian20 mViale medaglie d'oro 40
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.