- Room was nice - Bed was comfortable - Bathroom was roomy - Tv very dated
- Block from the beach - Front desk staff were informative - Free wireless internet in room
- Room was very comfortable - No pool - Staff is amazing - Great showers
- Our room was clean - No elevator - Convenient parking garage across the street
- Close to restaurants and shopping - Rooms are lovely - Free continental breakfast
The 3-star Hotel Impala Miami is located stroll from the beautiful beach. Since 1993, it has been a prominent hotel in the heart of Miami Beach.
Major Miami Beach attractions, such as Miami City Ballet, Fisher Island and Jungle Island are located nearby. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular South Beach, Art Deco Historic District and World Erotic Art Museum .
The boutique hotel offers easy access to boutiques, restaurants.
Fast access to Miami airport within 5km is provided.
All luxurious rooms are equipped with wrought iron furniture.
The beach restaurant provides fine meals.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Attentive staff is always on hand to provide car rental, a tour desk and room service.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 25 per day.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 17.
- City center Miami Beach - 3000 ft
- Airports: Miami International Airport (MIA) - 9.6 mi, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International (FLL) - 20.1 mi
- Train stations: Miami Airport Station - 8.0 mi, Hialeah Market Station - 8.2 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Spiga (Cuisine: Italian) - 100 ft, Il Bolognese (Cuisine: Italian) - 200 ft
- Parks Lummus Park Beach - 1300 ft
- Beaches: Bal Harbor Beach - 700 ft, South Beach - 1700 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Impala Hotel Miami Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Bass Museum of Art5200 ft2121 Park Avenue, Miami Beach
Miami City Ballet1.0 mi2200 Liberty Avenue, Miami Beach
South Pointe Park1.2 mi1 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
Fisher Island1.5 mi1 Fisher Island Drive, Miami Beach
Miami Beach Boardwalk2.1 miMiami Beach, FL
Near the hotel
World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)300 ft1205 Washington Ave., Miami Beach
South Beach1700 ftOcean Drive, Miami Beach
Miami Beach Cinemateque600 ft1130 Washington Avenue, south side, ground floor, Miami Beach
The Villa by Barton G.600 ft1116 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach
Bal Harbor Beach700 ftCollins Ave, Miami Beach
Art Deco Historic District1300 ftMiami Beach, FL
The Wolfsonian - Florida International University1000 ft1001 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
82% likes this, based on 332 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 51100 ft1228 Collins Ave (Hotel Impala)
Phone: (305) 534-0079
75% likes this, based on 181 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 60200 ft626 Lincoln Road
Phone: 305 6040050
Marlin Bar at the Marlin Hotel
74% likes this, based on 27 reviews200 ft1200 Collins Ave
Phone: (305) 604-5063
MIX South Beach
72% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Price Range: USD 14 - USD 32200 ft1200 Collin Ave.
Guru Indian Restaurant and Wine Bar
60% likes this, based on 86 reviews
Cuisine: Indian300 ft232 12th St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.