- Room was big - Bathroom was very clean - Breakfast was ok
- Very clean bath - Lots of hot water - Continental breakfast
- Area is safe - Full of shops and bars - Rooms are very small
- Decent hotel - Staff was extremely helpful - Can be a bit noisy at night
- Room was clean - Comfortable bed - Bathroom was spacious
Ibis Paris Avenue D'Italie 13Eme is a contemporary 3-star hotel in Paris. This modern hotel was opened in 1988 and renovated in 2004.
Each room at Ibis Paris Avenue D'Italie 13Eme provides Wi-Fi.
Wireless internet is available in public areas
and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is EUR 18 per day.
Number of rooms 121.
The property is situated close to Bercy (Palais Omnisports), Palais Omnisports De Paris Bercy and Latin Quarter, within walking distance to Place d'Italie subway station. Ibis Paris Avenue D'Italie 13Eme is next to Opera Bastille and Latin Quarter /West Bank District.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Paris
Starting from: US$682
Starting from: US$209
Starting from: US$678
Starting from: US$243
Starting from: US$325
Ibis Paris Avenue D'Italie 13Eme Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists||
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos||
|Underground Railway Stations||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.