De Las Letras Hotel dates back to 1917 when it was built and the public areas have retained original detailing like mosaic tiles. Rooftop bars are very popular in Madrid and this hotel was the first to have a rooftop bar. Needless to say, the rooftop bar is great, but the entire hotel is excellent, with individually styled rooms that have writer’s quotes written on the walls.
- Spa was a delight - Excellent steam room - Sauna and hot pool - Not a place to take the kids
- Near to metro, shops, many restuarants - Jacuzzi on the balcony - Morning buffet is excellent
- Good hotel - Rooms are very clean - Bed is very large - No tea/coffee making facilities
- Located directly on gran via - Modern design - Staff was very friendly - Recommend it to all
- Location is very convenient - Bathroom is large - Great value for money - Would stay there again
The 4-star De Las Letras H&R Hotel is situated at Gran Via in the centre of Madrid. There are lots of cinemas, museums, theatres, monuments and other sightseeing places like Puerto del Sol, Plaza Castilla, Plaza Mayor et Puerta del sol, Plaza de Cibeles around the property. Also Edificio underground station is next to the venue.
This decorated with motifs related to the world of art and literature 19th century building was totally refurbished in 2003. The vanguard interior of Virginia Figueras is encrusted with old-fashioned carpentry texts from the famed Pablo Neruda.
All 103 exclusive rooms having high ceilings, large windows and a different color theme are featuring phone, air-conditioning, bathroom, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and free computers for guests' use. Hotel facilities include a spa centre with hydromassage Jacuzzi, sauna and professional massages and comprise a library with a wide range of books and a large reading room. The lovely terrace offers a unique view and cozy restaurant is ideal to relax and enjoy fresh atmosphere.
De Las Letras H&R is a perfect accommodation for those who wants to visit the exciting Spanish capital city.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 103.
- City Center - 400 m
- Airport: Barajas - 14.0km, Torrejon Afb - 23.6km
- Train Station: Atocha's Train Station - 1.5km, Estacion de Chamartin - 6.0km
- Underground station: Chueca - 400 m, Sol - 500 m
You can start your day with a buffet breakfast, which costs EUR 18 per person per night.
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible at a location nearby.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Double Bed or One Single Bed or Double Or Twin Beds
Double Bed or One Single Bed
Double Or Twin Beds
Iberostar Las Letras Gran Via Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014SpanishHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedMadrid
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in Spain