- Rooms are nice and clean - Pool and workout facility were closed - Bathroom was a good size
- Bed was terrific - i slept like a baby - No free internet access - Short walking distance to the city market
- Gym was the best gym i have seen in a hotel - Linens seemed new and comfortable - Staff was very helpful
- Would gladly stay again - Parking available is valet and its $15.00 per night - Breakfast was really great
- Bed was very comfortable - Bathroom was very clean - Hotel was right on the river
Hyatt Regency Savannah is a 3-star historical property, set on the beach front. Founded in 1981, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2006.
The hotel's designer rooms feature a voicemail, wireless internet and curtains. They provide bathrooms with toiletries, a bathtub and a shower.
The hotel offers a business center, laptops and internet access and multilingual staff.
Leisure facilities in Hyatt Regency Savannah include an indoor swimming pool, a ballroom.
Wireless internet is available in public areas for additional charge
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 351.
Within minutes to the waterfront district, in the vicinity of Old Fort Jackson, Lafayette Square and Hearse Ghost Tours. A 10-minute drive to the center of Savannah.
Just 15 minutes from Savannah/Hilton Head airport.
- City Center - 800 m
- Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head - 11.5km, Hilton Head - 40.3km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Savannah
Starting from: US$251
Starting from: US$221
Starting from: US$244
Starting from: US$166
Starting from: US$157
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed or Double Beds
Hyatt Regency Savannah Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Hearse Ghost Tours2.0km412 E Duffy St, Savannah
Colonial Park Cemetery2.2km201 Abercorn St, Savannah
Reynolds Square2.2kmAbercorn Street, Savannah
Laurel Grove North Cemetery2.3km802 West Anderson Street, Savannah
Lafayette Square2.8kmAbercorn Street, Savannah
Near the hotel
Savannah Historic District190 mSavannah River, E. Broad St., Gwinnett St., and Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Savannah
Savannah Live in Savannah Georgia20 m222, Savannah
Southbridge Golf Club50 mSavannah, GA
Chippewa Square70 mBull Street, Savannah
Madison Square70 mBull Street, Savannah
Olde Pink House210 m23 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Johnson Square120 mBull Street, Savannah
Lady & Sons
64% likes this, based on 2983 reviews
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 30190 m102 W Congress St
The Olde Pink House
81% likes this, based on 3110 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Seafood
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 27210 m23 Abercorn Street
Phone: (912) 232-4286
Vic's On the River
75% likes this, based on 1347 reviews
Price Range: USD 27 - USD 37110 m15 E River St
Moon River Brewing Company and Restaurant
65% likes this, based on 780 reviews
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 3180 m21 W. Bay St.
76% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Pizza20 m2 W Bay St
Phone: (912) 238-1234
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.