- Desk staff was great - Rooms are extremely nice - Room faced the lake and had a nice view
- Staff was courteous - $24 a day for parking - Free shuttle service only takes you to a few locations
- Beds were very comfortable - Double sink was very nice - Breakfast buffet was $15
- Rooms are in good shape - Food was cold, almost inedible - Suite was spacious and clean
- Rooms were clean - Beds were comfortable - Fitness center was really nice - Staff was helpful
Hyatt Regency Mccormick Place is located in a shopping area of Chicago in close proximity to Millennium Park, Shedd Aquarium and 31st Street Harbor. Founded in 1998, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2007.
The hotel rooms are individual, all of them come with a safe, iron and ironing board and a work area. Most of the rooms overlook Lake Michigan enticing guests to enjoy this spectacular view. Rooms have modern décor and dark-wood furniture.
The grill restaurant provides creative meals.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
For visitors Hyatt Regency Mccormick Place offers a conference room, a business center and internet access as well as laundry, room service and 24-hour reception.
Leisure facilities feature barbeque grills, an indoor swimming pool and a ballroom.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 49 per day.
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 34 per day.
Year renovated 2007. Number of floors 33. Number of rooms 800.
The property boasts excellent location minutes away from McCormick Place Metra train station. Steps away from such Chicago attractions as McCormick Place, Willie Dixon's Blues Heaven Foundation and Tommy Gun's Garage.
This contemporary hotel boasts close proximity to lakes.
5km to the Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport.
- City Center - 3.0km
- Airport: Merrill C Meigs (closed) - 1.1km, Midway - 13.3km
- Train Station: Van Buren Street Station - 2.7km, LaSalle Street Station - 2.8km
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 2.7km, - 100 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Chicago
Starting from: US$99
Starting from: US$351
Starting from: US$166
Starting from: US$182
Starting from: US$342