- Pool was large - Service was terribly slow - Loud air conditioning
- Terrific high-speed wireless internet - Comfy bed - Carpet was new
- Bathroom tiny - Nice breakfast - Furniture is not new
- Staff was friendly - Very nice decor - Room was very clean
- Great location - Glass elevators - Parking deck is a little scary
Hyatt Regency Louisville is a 3-star historical hotel offering designer accommodation steps away from Conrad-Caldwell House Museum, Old Louisville and Thomas Edison Butchertown House. The hotel occupies 20 floors and was renovated in 2012.
The hotel is 1km away from Louisville city center.
Set within walking distance from a tower, museums, as well as renowned Fourth Street Live!, Kentucky International Convention Center and Abbey Road On The River.
Fast access to Bowman Field airport within 10km is provided.
This property has 390 guestrooms including Business Plan Double Room, Business Plan Room and Three Room Room appointed with Wi-Fi, ipod docking station and a flat-screen TV. They provide bathrooms with a bathtub, toiletries and a hairdryer.
Welcoming staff offers housekeeping, 24-hour reception and room service.
Leisure facilities include a tennis court, an indoor swimming pool and a golf course. Guests can go in for golf, tennis at the hotel.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 13 per day.
Year renovated 2012. Number of floors 20. Number of rooms 393.
- City center Louisville - 700 ft
- Airports Louisville International (Standiford Field) (SDF) - 5.7 mi
- Restaurants: Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant (Cuisine: American) - 200 ft, Qdoba Mexican Grill (Cuisine: Mexican) - 100 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Hyatt Regency Louisville Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Thomas Edison Butchertown House5300 ft729 East Washington Street, Louisville
Falls of the Ohio State Park1.6 mi201 West Riverside Dr., Clarksville
Conrad-Caldwell House Museum (Conrad's Castle)1.7 mi1402 St. James Court, Louisville
Central Park1.7 miFourth & Magnolia Avenues, Louisville
Old Louisville1.9 miLouisville, KY
Near the hotel
Fourth Street Live!400 ft400 South 4th Street, Louisville
Improv Louisville600 ft441 S. 4th Street, Louisville
Abbey Road On The River900 ft5th and Main, Louisville
Actors Theatre of Louisville1300 ft316 W Main St, Louisville
Kentucky Center for African American Heritage1300 ft315 Guthrie Green, Suite 400, Louisville
KentuckyShow!1400 ft501 West Main Street, Louisville
The Kentucky Center and Brown Theatre1400 ft501 West Main Street, Louisville
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
73% likes this, based on 123 reviews
Cuisine: American200 ft400 S. 4th Street
Qdoba Mexican Grill
86% likes this, based on 29 reviews
Cuisine: Mexican100 ft300 S 4th St
76% likes this, based on 66 reviews
Cuisine: American200 ftHyatt Regency, 311 South 4th Street
82% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Cuisine: Hamburgers200 ft312 S. Fourth Street
Potbelly Sandwich Shop
79% likes this, based on 17 reviews
Cuisine: American200 ft302 S 4th Street
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.