- Service was unpersonal - Room was good - Parking is extremely inconvenient
- Bed and room are nice - Bathroom is very basic - Pool is nice - Service just okay
- Panoramic view out my window - Flat screen tv - Nice bathroom - Ok sports bar for late drinks
- Good room - Friendly staff - Basic breakfast included
- Room was clean - Parking was inconvenient and costly - Fee for internet access
The 4-star Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center boasts ideal location not far from Cherry Creek State Park, Vogue Day Spa and Stampede Mesquite Grill & Dance Emporium. This intimate hotel dates from 1985 and was refurbished in 2007.
All stylish guestrooms include Standard Family Double Room, Business Plan Double Room and Business Double Room that come with a laptop safe, air conditioning and a voicemail.
Dining options include a perfect grilled breakfast served every morning. The lobby restaurant serves delicious regional meals. At the busy theme bar guests will enjoy a selection of coffee.
Business facilities at Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center include newspapers, a business center and laptops.
Guests can find a lap pool, a ballroom and a shuffleboard court and make use of a sauna, a health club and a hot tub on the premises. The on-site fitness center features strength-training, a gym and fitness classes.
Year renovated 2007. Number of floors 12. Number of rooms 451.
The hotel is strategically situated in a downtown area, close to parks. It is placed next to The Landmark Theatre Greenwood Village as well as restaurants, cafés.
Denver International airport is 35 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 14.1km
- Airport: Denver International - 32.1km, Municipal - 53.3km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Other hotels in Denver
Starting from: US$168
Starting from: US$303
Starting from: US$98
Starting from: US$77
Starting from: US$460
Rooms and availability
Double Bed or King Size Bed
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Hyatt Regency Tech Center Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Elvis Cinemas2.5km7400 East Hampden Avenue, Denver
The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show2.7km7525 East Hampden Avenue, Denver
Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre3.3km6350 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Englewood
Wellshire Golf Course4.6km3333 South Colorado Blvd, Denver
Vogue Day Spa4.9km2760 S. Havana St. Suite O&P, Aurora
Near the hotel
The Landmark Theatre Greenwood Village1.4km5415 Landmark Place, Greenwood Village
75% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Food: American40 m7800 East Tufts Avenue
McCormick & Schmick's
64% likes this, based on 95 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Seafood
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 26340 m8100 East Union Ave
Phone: (720) 200-9339
Darcy's Irish Pub and Bistro
70% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22480 m4955 S Ulster St
Phone: (303) 770-0477
63% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Food: Bakery480 m4955 S Ulster St
Garcia's Mexican Restaurant
64% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 32530 m5050 S Syracuse St
Phone: (303) 779-4177
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.