- Service was prompt - Starbucks in the lobby - Newly renovated rooms
- Room safe for valuables - Breakfast good - It is a pricey place
- Plenty of elevators - Good view - Room very nice
- Attractions are nearby - No personal touch - Room are in decent shape
- Location is fantastic - View was breathtaking - Service is pathetic
Surrounded by theaters, museums and a tower, Hyatt Regency Chicago offers 2015 guestrooms featuring a great view over Lake Michigan. The comfortable hotel was built in 1974 and renovated in 2010.
Set in central Chicago, minutes away from Dearborn Station, Union Station and Printers Row. Located in close proximity to Art Institute of Chicago, Michigan Avenue and Millennium Park, in the center of an entertainment area.
The hotel offers ideal location close to lakes, parks.
The Wacker (Upper) & Stetson bus stop and Randolph/Wabash underground station are only 500m away from the hotel. The hotel is conveniently located within easy reach of Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport.
This hotel comprises of Standard Business Room, Regency Double Room and Regency Room, known for dark-wood furnishing. They feature an alarm clock, a safe and trouser press. The modern hotel rooms feature city views. They feature en suite bathrooms with a shower, a hairdryer and a bathtub.
In the morning a complimentary buffet breakfast is served. The 24-hour restaurant serves light American meals. The bar serves beverages as well pizza, sandwiches.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Hyatt Regency Chicago boasts internet access, computers and a business center as well as car rental, dry cleaning and laundry.
The property features a game room, cribs for children. The fitness center features fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 59 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of floors 36. Number of rooms 2019.
- City Center Chicago - 4300 ft
- Airport: Midway (MDW) - 9.8 mi, Chicago O'hare International (ORD) - 15.8 mi
- Train Station: Millenium Station - 1400 ft, Van Buren Street Station - 4000 ft
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 1.0 mi, LaSalle \"L\" Station (Blue Line) - 1.0 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Stetson's Chop House and Bar (Food: American, Steakhouse, Sushi) - 300 ft, Bistro at 151- Hyatt Regency Chicago (Food: Bistro) - 300 ft
- Parks: Daley Bicentennial Plaza - 1700 ft, Millennium Park - 2100 ft
- Beaches: North Avenue Beach - 3100 ft, Ohio Street Beach - 3400 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Hyatt Regency Chicago Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
Navy Pier5000 ft600 E Grand Ave, Chicago
Spertus Institute of Jewish Studies5000 ft610 S Michigan Ave, Chicago
The Loop1.0 mi701 South State State, Chicago
Oak Street Beach1.1 mi1000 North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago
Union Station1.1 mi210 S. Canal Street, Chicago
Near the hotel
North Michigan Avenue600 ftChicago, IL
Chicago Riverwalk600 ft100 E. Wacker Drive, Chicago
Michigan Avenue Bridge600 ftMichigan Ave., Chicago
Forever Marilyn700 ft401 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago
Millennium Park2100 ft201 E Randolph St, Chicago
Carbide and Carbon Building800 ft230 North Michigan Ave, Chicago
Wrigley Building900 ft410 North Michigan Ave, Chicago
Stetson's Chop House and Bar
79% likes this, based on 80 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Sushi
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 101300 ft151 East Wacker Drive
Bistro at 151- Hyatt Regency Chicago
59% likes this, based on 83 reviews
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 30300 ft151 E Wacker Dr
56% likes this, based on 9 reviews
Food: American, French200 ft233 E Wacker (Lower Drive)
Phone: (312) 629-2976
64% likes this, based on 16 reviews200 ft233 E Wacker Drive
Phone: (312) 856-1810
American Craft Kitchen & Bar
60% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Food: American300 ft151 East Wacker Drive
Phone: +1 312 565 1234
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.