- Food was very good - Rooms were clean - We used the rental car to go every where
- Pool area is great - Rooms had been recently upgraded - Breakfast buffet in the morning was rather nice
- Service is excellent - View of the lake - Location is great
- Bar area and outdoor patio are inviting - Rooms are very modern - Bed is the most comfortable hotel bed
- Location is good - Lobby is very nice - Staff is helpful
Hyatt Regency Austin is a 4-star property offering beautiful guestrooms with breathtaking views of Lady Bird Lake. The hotel occupies 16 floors and was renovated in 2008.
Hyatt Regency Austin offers 445 rooms fitted with high-speed internet, a flat-screen TV and ipod docking station for a comfortable stay in Austin.
The Warehouse restaurant offers fresh dishes.
Business facilities at Hyatt Regency Austin include a business center, internet access.
Leisure facilities include a ballroom, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sundeck. A gym, bicycles and yoga classes are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and the rate is USD 9.95 per day
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 24 per day.
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 19 per day.
Year renovated 2008. Number of floors 16. Number of rooms 448.
Ideal location within close proximity to Barton Springs Pool, Run-Tex and State Capitol. Just 1km from the center of Austin known for Town Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail, Stevie Ray Vaughan Statue and Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats.
This comfortable hotel boasts close proximity to lakes.
10 minutes' drive from Austin Bergstrom airport and 10 minutes' walk to Downtown Station train station.
- City Center - 900 m
- Airport: Austin Bergstrom - 9.9km, Georgetown Municipal - 47.0km
- Train Station: Downtown Station - 900 m, Plaza Saltillo Station - 1.9km
- Bus stop - 200 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Double Beds or 3 King size Beds
King Size Bed or Double Bed
River view, City view
Double Bed or King Size Bed or Double Beds
King Size Bed
Hyatt Regency Austin Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
State Capitol1.5kmCongress Ave, Austin
French Legation Museum1.6km802 San Marcos, Austin
Austin Symphony Orchestra1.6km1101 Red River, Austin
Comal Park1.8kmCanyon Lake, TX
Run-Tex1.8km919 W. 12th Street, Austin
Near the hotel
Town Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail80 mLady Bird Lake, Austin
Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats380 m100 Congress Ave, Austin
Stevie Ray Vaughn Statue300 mAustin, TX
Austin Children's Museum500 m201 Colorado St., Austin
Austin City Limits Live520 m310 W 2nd. Street, Austin
Town Lake560 mInterstate 35, Austin
The Moody Theater550 m310 West Willie Nelson Boulevard, Austin
SWB @ the Hyatt Regency
69% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Food: Southwestern160 m208 Barton Springs Road
74% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 31160 m208 Barton Springs Rd
Phone: (512) 477-1234
La Vista at the Hyatt Regency on Town Lake
73% likes this, based on 11 reviews
Food: American, Mexican
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 32160 m208 Barton Springs Rd
Phone: (512) 480-2034
The Upper Decks
61% likes this, based on 21 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 33230 m301 Barton Springs Rd
Phone: (512) 291-2686
Aussie's Grill & Beach Bar230 m306 Barton Springs Rd
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.