- Two small swimming pools - Large shower - Bed was comfy - Normal size balcony
- Free breakfast - Modern furnishings - Amazingly thoughtful service - Wonderful room
- Close to restaurants - Decent size rooms - Nice maids - Hard bed - $15 per night parking
- Close to the beach - Ocean view - Abc store next door - Rooms not insulated
- Staff was very helpful - Food was very good - Small kitchenette with everything - Room was clean
The deluxe 4-star Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach offers quick access to Diamond Head, Friday Night Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort and Diamond Head Theatre. Since 1972, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Honolulu.
The property enjoys great location within minutes of convention centers, banks. The hotel is 150m away from Saint Augustine by-the-Sea, Kuhio Beach Park and Pacific Swing.
Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach overlooks parks and provides quick access to a golden beach.
Honolulu International airport is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel.
The hotel provides stylish rooms including Ocean Double Room, City Double Room and Deluxe Double Room. Each of them is equipped with a minibar, a sofa and direct dial phone. All of the rooms have a wonderful view over the city. They also have granite bathrooms with a shower, a hairdryer and a bathtub.
A free breakfast is served every morning. Guests can unwind in the non-smoking restaurant, which serves fine American cuisine. The attractive bar serves a selection of beverages.
Aside from laundry, a wake up service and maid service, guests can also make use of a gift shop, a lift and a cloakroom.
Leisure facilities feature a sun terrace, a swimming pool and a cocktail lounge. The hotel's activities include soccer, softball and baseball.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 30 per day.
Year renovated 2012. Number of floors 19. Number of rooms 426.
- City Center Honolulu - 2.5 mi
- Airport: Honolulu International (HNL) - 7.3 mi, Molokai (MKK) - 47.5 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Ocean Seafood & Steakhouse (Food: Steakhouse, Seafood) - 300 ft, Tiki's Grill & Bar (Food: American) - 700 ft
- Beaches: Waikiki Beach - 3500 ft, Kaimana Beach - 3500 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Hale Koa Luau1.0 mi2055 Kalia Road, Honolulu
Ala Wai Canal1.2 mi1959 Ala Wai Blvd, Honolulu
Diamond Head Theatre1.2 mi520 Makapuu Avenue, Honolulu
Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon1.2 mi2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu
Waikiki Starlight Luau1.2 miHilton Hawaiian Village, Honolulu
Near the hotel
Honolulu Zoo600 ft151 Kapahulu Ave., Honolulu
Saint Augustine by-the-Sea700 ft130 Ohua Ave, Honolulu
Pacific Swing800 ft2552 Kalahaua Ave, Honolulu
Kuhio Beach Park1200 ftKalakaua Ave, Honolulu
Statue of Duke Kahanamoku1700 ftWaikiki Beach, Honolulu
King's Guard Museum2000 ftKing's Village Shopping Center, Honolulu
Creation - A Polynesian Journey2100 ft120 Kaiulani Ave, Honolulu
Ocean Seafood & Steakhouse
52% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Food: Steakhouse, Seafood300 ft175 Paoakalani Ave
Tiki's Grill & Bar
74% likes this, based on 1001 reviews
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 40700 ft2570 Kalakaua Ave
Beachside Deli & Restaurant
75% likes this, based on 7 reviews
Food: Delicatessen300 ft2556 Lemon Rd Ste A101
Phone: (808) 926-2226
67% likes this, based on 777 reviews600 ft2586 Kalakaua Avenue
Teddy's Bigger Burgers
72% likes this, based on 564 reviews
Food: American600 ft134 Kapahulu Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.