- Complimentary shuttle service - Small pool and gym - No safe in room
- Beds very comfortable - Breakfast is included - Parking is easy in the basement - Shuttle bus running 24/7
- Front staff was always helpful - Great location - Room was large and well laid out
- Staff are very friendly - Breakfast is great - Room was clean - Wireless internet
- Rooms are very nice - Lobby is very functional - Easy walk to the space needle - $20 a night for parking
The 3-star Hyatt Place Seattle/Downtown boasts perfect location not far from Saint James Cathedral, Kerry Park and Columbia Center Sky View Observatory.
There are 160 spacious rooms, which are fitted with a sofa, a flat-screen TV and ipod docking station.
A complimentary breakfast is served every morning.
At the hotel Hyatt Place Seattle/Downtown guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
Hyatt Place Seattle/Downtown boasts a meeting room, newspapers and a conference room as well as free shuttle service, laundry.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 15 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 160.
The hotel is placed in a market area, a short walk away from galleries, museums. You can see Chihuly Garden and Glass, Washington State Ferries and Space Needle only 350m from the hotel.
The hotel boasts close proximity to markets, cafés.
This hotel is located within a 10-minute walk of the Westlake Ave & City Owned Shelter (SLU) tram stop. Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport is 5 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 1.2km
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 1.2km, Kenmore Air Harbor - 16.4km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Seattle
Starting from: US$456
Starting from: US$262
Starting from: US$275
Starting from: US$336
Starting from: US$235
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
King Size Bed
Places To Stay In Seattle Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Kerry Park1.6km250 W Highland Dr, Seattle
Freeway Park1.5kmSeneca St, Seattle
Seattle Public Library1.7km1000 Fourth Ave, Seattle
Hamilton Viewpoint Park1.6km1272 Palm Avenue, Seattle
Saint James Cathedral1.9km804 Ninth Avenue, Seattle
Near the hotel
Chihuly Garden and Glass430 m305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Space Needle360 m400 Broad Street, Seattle
EMP Museum380 m325 5th Avenue N, Seattle
Washington State Ferries560 m2911 Second Avenue, Seattle
Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame310 m325 Fifth Av. N., Seattle
Denny Park350 mDexter Avenue North and Denny Way, Seattle
Seattle Center430 m305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Space Needle: Sky City
78% likes this, based on 1084 reviews
Price Range: USD 27 - USD 102370 m400 Broad Street
61% likes this, based on 29 reviews140 m522 Wall St
63% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Food: American190 m200 Taylor Ave N
66% likes this, based on 164 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21230 m419 Denny Way
Phone: (206) 285-8646
Five Point Cafe
69% likes this, based on 166 reviews
Food: American, Delicatessen, Hamburgers240 m415 Cedar Street
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.