- Complimentary shuttle service - Small pool and gym - No safe in room
- Beds very comfortable - Breakfast is included - Parking is easy in the basement - Shuttle bus running 24/7
- Front staff was always helpful - Great location - Room was large and well laid out
- Staff are very friendly - Breakfast is great - Room was clean - Wireless internet
- Rooms are very nice - Lobby is very functional - Easy walk to the space needle - $20 a night for parking
The 3-star Hyatt Place Seattle/Downtown offers spacious rooms in Queen Anne district of Seattle.
The hotel offers 160 rooms. All of them feature ipod docking station, a writing desk and a flat-screen TV.
A hot breakfast is served every morning. Dishes of French cuisine are served in the indoor restaurant.
At the hotel Hyatt Place Seattle/Downtown guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
Business facilities at Hyatt Place Seattle/Downtown include internet access, a business center.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 15 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 160.
The property is located in a market of Seattle, close to Saint James Cathedral, Kerry Park and Columbia Center Sky View Observatory. The hotel is 2km away from Seattle city center.
The hotel boasts close proximity to markets, cafés.
This hotel is located within a 10-minute walk of the Westlake Ave & City Owned Shelter (SLU) tram stop. 5km to the Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport.
- City Center - 1.2km
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 1.3km, Boeing Field/King County International Airport - 9.5km
- Train Station Auburn Station - 35.8km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
King Size Bed
Hyatt Place Seattle/Downtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Air business related|
|Food and meals|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Kerry Park1.6km250 W Highland Dr, Seattle
Freeway Park1.5kmSeneca St, Seattle
Seattle Public Library1.7km1000 Fourth Ave, Seattle
Hamilton Viewpoint Park1.6km1272 Palm Avenue, Seattle
Saint James Cathedral1.9km804 Ninth Avenue, Seattle
Near the hotel
Chihuly Garden and Glass430 m305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Space Needle360 m400 Broad Street, Seattle
EMP Museum380 m325 5th Avenue N, Seattle
Washington State Ferries560 m2911 Second Avenue, Seattle
Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame310 m325 Fifth Av. N., Seattle
Denny Park350 mDexter Avenue North and Denny Way, Seattle
Seattle Center430 m305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Space Needle: Sky City
78% likes this, based on 1084 reviews
Price Range: USD 27 - USD 102370 m400 Broad Street
61% likes this, based on 29 reviews140 m522 Wall St
63% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Food: American190 m200 Taylor Ave N
66% likes this, based on 164 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21230 m419 Denny Way
Phone: (206) 285-8646
Five Point Cafe
69% likes this, based on 166 reviews
Food: American, Delicatessen, Hamburgers240 m415 Cedar Street
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.