- Complimentary shuttle service - Small pool and gym - No safe in room
- Beds very comfortable - Breakfast is included - Parking is easy in the basement - Shuttle bus running 24/7
- Front staff was always helpful - Great location - Room was large and well laid out
- Staff are very friendly - Breakfast is great - Room was clean - Wireless internet
- Rooms are very nice - Lobby is very functional - Easy walk to the space needle - $20 a night for parking
The 3-star Hyatt Place Seattle/Downtown offers air-conditioned rooms in Queen Anne district of Seattle.
The hotel boasts perfect location next to Saint James Cathedral, Kerry Park and Columbia Center Sky View Observatory. This business property is 5 minutes' to Chihuly Garden and Glass, Washington State Ferries and Space Needle.
The vicinity of lakes, parks as well as quick access to markets, cafés set the hotel apart.
This hotel is located within a 10-minute walk of the Westlake Ave & City Owned Shelter (SLU) tram stop. Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport is 5 minutes' drive from the hotel.
The hotel offers 160 rooms. All of them feature ipod docking station, a writing desk and a flat-screen TV.
A hot breakfast is served every morning. Dishes of French cuisine are served in the indoor restaurant.
Hyatt Place Seattle/Downtown boasts computers, internet access and a business center as well as free shuttle service, tour assistance.
The hotel’s fitness center has fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 15 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 160.
- City Center Seattle - 4000 ft
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB (LKE) - 4300 ft, Boeing Field/King County International Airport (BFI) - 5.9 mi
- Train Station Auburn Station - 22.2 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Space Needle: Sky City - 1300 ft, Amore Infused - 500 ft
- Parks Denny Park - 1200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Hyatt Place Seattle/Downtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Food and meals|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Freeway Park5100 ftSeneca St, Seattle
Kerry Park1.0 mi250 W Highland Dr, Seattle
Seattle Public Library1.0 mi1000 Fourth Ave, Seattle
Hamilton Viewpoint Park1.0 mi1272 Palm Avenue, Seattle
Saint James Cathedral1.2 mi804 Ninth Avenue, Seattle
Near the hotel
Chihuly Garden and Glass1500 ft305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Space Needle1200 ft400 Broad Street, Seattle
EMP Museum1300 ft325 5th Avenue N, Seattle
Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame1100 ft325 Fifth Av. N., Seattle
Washington State Ferries1900 ft2911 Second Avenue, Seattle
Denny Park1200 ftDexter Avenue North and Denny Way, Seattle
Seattle Center1500 ft305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Space Needle: Sky City
78% likes this, based on 1084 reviews
Price Range: USD 27 - USD 1021300 ft400 Broad Street
61% likes this, based on 29 reviews500 ft522 Wall St
73% likes this, based on 155 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22800 ft419 Denny Way
Phone: (206) 285-8646
66% likes this, based on 29 reviews
Food: American700 ft200 Taylor Ave N
Five Point Cafe
69% likes this, based on 166 reviews
Food: American, Delicatessen, Hamburgers800 ft415 Cedar Street
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.