- Staff was so friendly - Breakfast had a lot of good choices - Wifi was a little slow
- Very comfy pillows - Including coffee/large shower - Breakfast was ok
- Good room design - Food options 24/7 in the lobby - Next to interesting neighborhood
- Rooms is very comfortable - Breakfast is more than adequate - Helpful staff
- Safe-feeling hotel - Conveniently located near i-35 - Fast wifi that's free
The charming 3-star Hyatt Place Austinnorth Central is set in the business area minutes away from LBJ Presidential Library, Harvey Penick Golf Campus and Texas Memorial Museum. This comfortable hotel was opened in 1997 and renovated in 2012.
All 120 cosy rooms offer TV, direct dial phone and a sofa as well as en suite bathrooms with a hairdryer, a shower and a bathtub.
In the morning a complimentary continental breakfast is served. Complimentary drinks are offered in the breakfast bar.
At the hotel Hyatt Place Austin North Cntrl guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
The hotel offers a lift, parking and a kiosk as well as printers and internet access for corporate travelers.
Guests will benefit from a library and a seasonal outdoor pool. For workouts the fitness center provides a gym and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 120.
The hotel is 6km away from Austin city center.
- City Center - 5.8km
- Train Station: Highland Station - 1.5km, Crestview Station - 1.6km
- Bus stop - 400 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Austin
Starting from: US$116
Starting from: US$170
Starting from: US$298
Starting from: US$299
Starting from: US$240
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed or Double Bed
Double Beds or Double Bed or King Size Bed
Double Beds or Double Bed
Double Bed or Triple or Quad
King Size Bed
Hyatt Place Austin North Cntrl Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Pinballz Arcade4.0km8940 Research Blvd., Austin
Elisabet Ney Museum4.2km304 E 44th St, Austin
K1 Speed Austin5.5km2500 McHale Ct., Austin
K1 Indoor Go Cart Racing5.6kmMchale Dr, Austin
Harvey Penick Golf Campus6.2km5501 Ed Bluestein Blvd, Austin
Buffalo Wild Wings
Food: American120 m7604 North Interstate 35 Frontage Road
65% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 30140 m7522 N Interstate 35
Texas Land & Cattle Steak House
62% likes this, based on 19 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 30510 m1101 S Mo Pac Expy
72% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Food: American, Seafood
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 30710 m109 W Anderson Ln
Shanghai Chinese & Dim Sum
75% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Food: Chinese, Dim Sum, Shanghai
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 261.1km6718 Middle Fiskville Rd
Phone: (512) 458-8088
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.