- Staff was so friendly - Breakfast had a lot of good choices - Wifi was a little slow
- Very comfy pillows - Including coffee/large shower - Breakfast was ok
- Good room design - Food options 24/7 in the lobby - Next to interesting neighborhood
- Rooms is very comfortable - Breakfast is more than adequate - Helpful staff
- Safe-feeling hotel - Conveniently located near i-35 - Fast wifi that's free
The hotel Hyatt Place Austin North Central Hotel provides good lodging in Austin. This family-friendly hotel was opened in 1997 and renovated in 2012.
This property is situated in the center of Austin, minutes away from convention centers, a business park. Just 6km from the center of Austin known for Texas Military Forces Museum, Pinballz Arcade and K1 Speed Austin.
Just 20 minutes from Austin Bergstrom airport.
All 120 modern rooms at Hyatt Place Austin North Central Hotel provide a kitchen, central heating and a sofa. They provide bathrooms with a bathtub, a shower and a hairdryer.
A hot breakfast is served at the bar. The outdoor restaurant provides light meals. Signature drinks are offered in the coffee bar.
Guests will appreciate a kiosk, free parking as well as a conference room, a business center and printers.
For workouts the fitness center provides fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 122.
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request.
Hyatt Place Austin North Central Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Elisabet Ney Museum2.6 mi304 E 44th St, Austin
K1 Indoor Go Cart Racing3.5 miMchale Dr, Austin
Texas Military Forces Museum3.9 mi2200 West 35th Street, Austin
LBJ Presidential Library4.0 mi2313 Red River St, Austin
University of Texas Tower4.3 mi23rd St and Guadalupe, Austin
Buffalo Wild Wings
Cuisine: American400 ft7604 North Interstate 35 Frontage Road
65% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 30500 ft7522 N Interstate 35
Texas Land & Cattle Steak House
62% likes this, based on 19 reviews
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 301700 ft1101 S Mo Pac Expy
72% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Cuisine: American, Seafood
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 302400 ft109 W Anderson Ln
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.