- Tv and phone in the bath - Hotel lobby is warm and inviting - Wireless internet worked fine
- Capitol building and the theater all steps away - Gym has a great view of the capitol - Beds were comfortable
- Bed and furniture were in very good condition - Staff were friendly and helpful - Food is quite good
- Valet parking has in-out privileges - I'd definately stay here again - Bathroom was nice
- Expensive self parking - Reception staff was very friendly - Sports bar is very nice place
The welcoming 4-star Hyatt On Capitol Square is set in a financial area minutes away from Olentangy Bike Path, Jubilee Museum at Holy Family and Short North Arts District. The hotel opened in 1984, offering accommodation in 22 storey building designed in European architecture.
All 400 beautiful guestrooms feature air conditioning, Wi-Fi.
The seasonal restaurant provides fine meals. At the large sports bar guests will enjoy a selection of wines.
For visitors Hyatt On Capitol Square offers audiovisual equipment, internet access as well as room service, dry cleaning.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and the rate is USD 9.95 per day
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible at a location nearby.
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 23 per day.
Year renovated 2012. Number of floors 22. Number of rooms 400.
Just 1km from the center of Columbus known for Statehouse, Palace Theater and Ohio Theater.
Fast access to Port Columbus Intl airport within 10km is provided.
- City Center - 100 m
- Airport: Port Columbus Intl - 10.3km, Ohio State University - 14.8km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
King Or Twin Beds
King Or Twin Beds
King Or Twin Beds
Hyatt On Capitol Square Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Jubilee Museum at Holy Family1.6km57 South Grubb Street, Columbus
Short North Arts District1.9km120 W Goodale St, Columbus
Grange Insurance Audubon Center1.8km505 West Whittier Street, Columbus
Martin Luther King Performing and Cultural Arts Complex2.0km867 Mount Vernon Avenue, Columbus
Schiller Park2.1km1000 City Park Avenue, Columbus
Near the hotel
Ohio Theater30 m39 East State Street, Columbus
Statehouse170 mSouth High Street, Columbus
Supreme Court of Ohio300 m65 S. Front St., Columbus
Palace Theater330 m34 W. Broad Street, Columbus
Santa Maria Replica430 m90 W. Broad St., Columbus
Southern Theater460 m21 E. Main Street, Columbus
Scioto Mile570 m233 Civic Center Drive, Columbus
85% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Food: Californian20 m65 E State St
The Plaza Restaurant & Lounge
Food: American, International, Eclectic
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 4260 m75 East State Street
Phone: (614) 365-4550
72% likes this, based on 17 reviews
Food: Dessert, Bakery
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 2090 m165 Columbus City Ctr Dr
Phone: (614) 224-4034
Manifesto Tuscan Grotto & Scotch Bar
75% likes this, based on 13 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 32120 m21 E State Street
66% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 32290 m201 S. High St., Downtown
Phone: (614) 523-7510
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.