- Tv and phone in the bath - Hotel lobby is warm and inviting - Wireless internet worked fine
- Capitol building and the theater all steps away - Gym has a great view of the capitol - Beds were comfortable
- Bed and furniture were in very good condition - Staff were friendly and helpful - Food is quite good
- Valet parking has in-out privileges - I'd definately stay here again - Bathroom was nice
- Expensive self parking - Reception staff was very friendly - Sports bar is very nice place
The welcoming 4-star Hyatt On Capitol Square is set in a financial area minutes away from Olentangy Bike Path, Jubilee Museum at Holy Family and Short North Arts District. The hotel opened in 1984, offering accommodation in 22 storey building designed in European architecture.
Just 1km from the center of Columbus known for Statehouse, Palace Theater and Ohio Theater.
Fast access to Port Columbus Intl airport within 15km is provided.
All 400 beautiful guestrooms feature air conditioning, Wi-Fi.
The seasonal restaurant provides fine meals. At the large sports bar guests will enjoy a selection of wines.
For visitors Hyatt On Capitol Square offers audiovisual equipment, internet access as well as room service, dry cleaning.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and the rate is USD 9.95 per day
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible at a location nearby.
Year renovated 2012. Number of floors 22. Number of rooms 400.
- City center Columbus - 400 ft
- Airports: Port Columbus Intl (CMH) - 6.3 mi, Rickenbacker (LCK) - 10.8 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Market 65 (Cuisine: Californian) - 100 ft, The Plaza Restaurant & Lounge (Cuisine: American, International, Eclectic) - 200 ft
- Parks Scioto Mile - 1900 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Hyatt On Capitol Square Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Jubilee Museum at Holy Family1.0 mi57 South Grubb Street, Columbus
Short North Arts District1.2 mi120 W Goodale St, Columbus
Grange Insurance Audubon Center1.1 mi505 West Whittier Street, Columbus
Martin Luther King Performing and Cultural Arts Complex1.2 mi867 Mount Vernon Avenue, Columbus
Schiller Park1.3 mi1000 City Park Avenue, Columbus
Near the hotel
Ohio Theater100 ft39 East State Street, Columbus
Statehouse600 ftSouth High Street, Columbus
Supreme Court of Ohio1000 ft65 S. Front St., Columbus
Palace Theater1100 ft34 W. Broad Street, Columbus
Santa Maria Replica1500 ft90 W. Broad St., Columbus
Southern Theater1600 ft21 E. Main Street, Columbus
Scioto Mile1900 ft233 Civic Center Drive, Columbus
85% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Cuisine: Californian100 ft65 E State St
The Plaza Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisine: American, International, Eclectic
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 42200 ft75 East State Street
Phone: (614) 365-4550
72% likes this, based on 17 reviews
Cuisine: Dessert, Bakery
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 20300 ft165 Columbus City Ctr Dr
Phone: (614) 224-4034
Manifesto Tuscan Grotto & Scotch Bar
75% likes this, based on 13 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 32400 ft21 E State Street
Juice Bar Health Food Restaurant
56% likes this, based on 13 reviews
Cuisine: American, Healthy700 ft41 S High St Ste 130
Phone: (614) 469-8033
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.