- Block away from nisantasi - Very good spa - No views - Definitely recommend it
- Short walk to metro - Swimming pool - Service was average - Good value for money
- Located in a shopping area - Fabulous shower - Staff was pleasant - Good sized bed - Free wifi
- Hiddin location - Breakfast was very good - Room was a bit small - Air condition is not working
- Clean and new hotel - Rooms were good - Turkish bath/steam - Sauna - Gym facilities
Opposite to Naval Museum, Galatasaray Tram and Sultana's Dinner and 1001 Nights Show, the elegant Vizon Hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, a spa center. The hotel opened in 2011 and since then remains an example of classical architecture in Istanbul.
There are 50 classic rooms that come with modern amenities such as in-room safe, cable TV and a safe. They provide bathrooms with toiletries, a hairdryer and a shower.
A buffet breakfast is offered at the restaurant. The Hotel Has A Charming restaurant serves a variety of Turkish dishes.
Guests can take advantage of a business center, internet access as well as ticket service, dry cleaning and room service provided on-site.
Spa facilities at Vizon Hotel include a Finnish sauna, massage and hammam.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is EUR 10 per day.
Number of rooms 51.
The hotel is well located close to Osmanbey subway station. It is placed next to Istanbul Convention & Exhibition Centre, Beyazit and Cagaloglu as well as boutiques, a mall and shopping centers.
- City Center - 5.7km
- Airport: Ataturk - 17.2km, Sabiha Gokcen - 31.9km
- Train Station: Haydarpasa Train Station - 7.0km, - 100 m
- Underground station: Osmanbey - 400 m, Şişli - 1.1km
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Two Single Beds
Double Bed or Queen Size Bed
Two Single Beds or 3 Queen Beds
Two Single Beds
Husa Vizon Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Sultana's Dinner and 1001 Nights Show1.5kmCumhuriyet Caddesi 40, Istanbul
BJK Inonu Stadi1.7kmVisnezade Mah. Dolmabahce Cad., Istanbul
Naval Museum2.0kmDolmabahce Palace, Istanbul
Near the hotel
Istanbul Convention & Exhibition Centre780 mHarbiye 34267, Istanbul
Yildiz Palace Museum1.5kmYildiz Mah. Barbaros Bulv. Hamam Sok. No:62, Istanbul
Chocolate Bistro & Bar
65% likes this, based on 12 reviews
Food: Café, Bar
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 100180 mHarbiye Mah. Eytam Cad. Mega Residence Otel No:33 Macka, Besiktas
82% likes this, based on 57 reviews
Food: Turkish330 mVali Konagi Cad. Akkavak Sok. No:30, Nisantasi, Sisli
83% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Food: Italian, French, Mexican, Turkish360 mHalaskargazi Caddesi No:96
84% likes this, based on 21 reviews
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 12400 mkuyumcu irfan sok. no.11
74% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Food: Contemporary440 mVali Konagi Cad.
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014TurkishHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedIstanbul
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in Turkey