- It was pet-friendly - Free parking - No pool
- Rooms were very nice - Tv did not work - Free wifi in the rooms
- Tiny lobby - Good shower - Good breakfast
- Great value - Friendly staff - Beds were comfortable
- Close to everything - Rooms were clean - No fridge
Howard Johnson Inn Downtown Chicago is a 2-star superior property in the heart of Chicago. Founded in 2001, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2010.
All air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a refrigerator, wireless internet and a microwave.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Free parking, luggage storage and internet access, newspapers are located on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 70.
Great location in Chicago close to Chicago-Brown underground station. You can see Holy Name Cathedral, Museum of Broadcast Communications and Clark Street only 150m from the hotel.
The hotel is set next to a cathedral, theaters and a tower.
5 minutes' drive from Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport and 15 minutes' walk to Millenium train station.
- City Center - 2.0km
- Airport: Merrill C Meigs (closed) - 4.6km, Midway - 15.7km
- Train Station: Millenium Station - 1.5km, Ogilvie Transportation Center - 1.6km
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 2.3km, LaSalle \"L\" Station (Blue Line) - 2.3km
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
King Size Bed
Howard Johnson Inn Downtown Chicago Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Air business related|
|Food and meals|
Millennium Park1.7km201 E Randolph St, Chicago
Cloud Gate1.6km201 E. Randolph St., between Michigan Ave & Columbus Ave, Chicago
Art Institute of Chicago1.8km111 S Michigan Ave, Chicago
Michigan Avenue1.6kmChicago, IL 60656
Lyric Opera of Chicago1.5kmChicago, IL
Near the hotel
Museum of Broadcast Communications110 m360 N. State Street, Chicago
Supernatural Chicago330 m632 N. Dearborn, Chicago
Holy Name Cathedral420 m735 North State St, Chicago
Clark Street480 mClark Street, Chicago
The Newberry Library520 m60 West Walton Street, Chicago
Richard H. Driehaus Museum530 m40 E. Erie St., Chicago
John Hancock Center / Observatory800 m875 N Michigan Ave, Chicago
68% likes this, based on 400 reviews
Food: Tapas, Spanish, Portuguese
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 3270 m739 N. LaSalle Drive
Phone: (312) 573-1510
La Salle Cafe
70% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 940 m712 N LA Salle Dr
Phone: (312) 951-5001
Fogo de Chao
86% likes this, based on 511 reviews
Food: Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American
Price Range: USD 51 - USD 51130 m661 N Lasalle Blvd
Phone: 312 -932-9330
Portillo's Hot Dogs
84% likes this, based on 1179 reviews
Food: American260 m100 West Ontario Street
Phone: (312) 587-8910
Blue Frog Bar & Grill
73% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Food: American90 m676 N LA Salle Dr
Phone: (312) 943-8900
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.