- Nice staff - Room was a decent size - Indoor pool/ hot tub were large and clean
- Near the medical center - Excellent service and food - Nice views - Good fitness center
- Breakfast is very, very good - Shuttle to the medical complex - No flat screen in our room
- Service was great - Starbucks in the lobby - Limited free tv channels - Wifi was not free
- Bed was really comfortable - Bathrooms were very clean - Free breakfast was wonderful
The exclusive 4-star Houston Marriott Medical Center is set in the theater district of Houston. The building was renovated in 2006.
This property has 385 luxurious guestrooms including Double Room, Deluxe Room that are well appointed with a seating area, wireless internet and a work desk. They also have marble bathrooms with a bathtub, a hairdryer.
Refreshing drinks are offered in the in-house bar.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Jacuzzi, a hot tub are available on-site. The hotel’s fitness center comes with a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 12.95 per day
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and the rate is USD 12.95 per day
Public hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is USD 4 per hour.
Public hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is USD 9 per day.
Private hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is USD 21.95 per day.
Year renovated 2006. Number of floors 26. Number of rooms 386.
The property is located in a business of Houston, close to Children's Museum of Houston, Contemporary Arts Museum and Museum of Fine Arts,Houston. You can see Rice University Trail, Houston Maritime Museum and Houston Zoo only 1050m from the hotel.
This hotel is located within a 5-minute walk of the Dryden/TMC Stn NB tram stop. 15 minutes by car from William P Hobby airport.
- City Center - 6.2km
- Airport: William P Hobby - 13.9km, Ellington Field - 26.1km
- Train Station: Dryden/TMC Station - 100 m, Memorial Hermann Hospital/ Houston Zoo Station - 500 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
1 King or 2 Double - 29m2
Houston Marriott Medical Center Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
The Houston Museum of Natural Science1.6kmOne Hermann Circle Drive, Houston
Miller Outdoor Theatre1.6km6000 Hermann Park Drive, Houston
Burke Baker Planetarium1.6km1 Hermann Circle Drive, Houston
The Health Museum1.9km1515 Hermann Drive, Houston
Museum of Fine Arts,Houston2.0km1001 Bissonnet Street, Houston
Near the hotel
Houston Zoo1.2km6200 Hermann Park Drive, Houston
Hermann Park1.2km6201-A Hermann Park Drive, Houston
James Turrell's Twilight Epiphany Skyscape1.2kmRice Boulevard Entrance 18, Houston
Rice University Campus1.3km6100 Main St, Houston
Rice University Trail1.4kmHouston, TX
Rice University Art Gallery1.3km6100 Main Street, Houston
Chipotle Mexican Grill
82% likes this, based on 28 reviews50 m6600 Fannin St
58% likes this, based on 13 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 2290 m6609 Main St
85% likes this, based on 29 reviews
Food: American, Delicatessen, Hamburgers, Middle Eastern
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 9100 m6605 Main St
85% likes this, based on 11 reviews120 m6560 Fannin St
67% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 31290 m6550 Bertner Ave 6th Fl
Phone: (713) 749-0400
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.