- 5 min walk from the termini - Clean room - Washroom is small - Breakfast is very basic
- Lobby was very nice - Very well decorated and quiet - Comfortable bed - Weak coffee
- Very well decorated and quiet - Free wi-fi internet access - Services are also very good
- Rooms had a huge terrace balcony - Bathrooms were spacious - Great value for money
- Metro stop is very close - Rooms were adequate - Staff were very friendly - Great base for a weekend
If you are looking for a cozy yet fashionable hotel in a beneficial location in the city of Rome, then The Windrose Hotel is perhaps just the place you need. The hotel is rated 3 stars but you will be surprised as its facilities and services are of top class. Being close to the Termini railway station The Windrose Hotel is well connected to the public transport network. Also the main historical sites are within reach as well, like Spanish Steps and the well famed Coliseum. All rooms of the hotel are equipped with television, individually controlled air conditioning system, internet access, mini bar, safe deposit box and white and blue marble bathrooms. You may also request rooms with balconies to catch the breathtaking views of an old part of the eternal city from there. A hotel restaurant offers great meals and a free buffet breakfast will be served for you every moorning served. Comfort and an elegant atmosphere with functional areas provide an ideal solution for travelers that come to Rome for business or leisure.
Number of rooms 52.
- City Center - 500 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 14.1km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 24.1km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 400 m, Roma Tiburtina - 2.6km
- Underground station: Termini - 400 m, Repubblica - Teatro dell'Opera - 500 m
The hotel Windrose serves a continental breakfast for free.
|Rate this hotel|
from 12 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
Hotel Windrose Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Colosseum1.7kmPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Pantheon2.0kmPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Villa Borghese1.6kmPiazzale Flaminio, Rome
Keats-Shelley House1.5km26 Piazza di Spagna, Rome
Domus Aurea1.5kmVia della Domus Aurea, Rome
Near the hotel
Diocletian Bath (Gterme di Diocleziano) and the Octagonal Hall (Aula Ottagona)170 mViale E. di Nicola 79, Rome
Santa Maria degli Angeli280 mVia Cernaia, 9, Rome
Termini Station (Stazione Termini)360 mRomeItaly
National Roman Museum - Palazzo Massimo alle Terme390 mLargo di Villa Peretti 67, Rome
Museo Nazionale Romano370 mLargo di Villa Peretti 67, Rome
Via XX Settembre370 mRomeItaly
Piazza della Repubblica420 mPiazza della Repubblica, Rome
56% likes this, based on 437 reviews10 mVia Gaeta 66
62% likes this, based on 484 reviews120 mVia Volturno, 13
Phone: 39 0647 41322
68% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Food: Italian50 mVia Volturno
67% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: Ethiopian70 mVia Calatafimi, 28
73% likes this, based on 115 reviews
Food: Italian100 mVia Montebello, 27/29
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in Italy