Hotel Valencia Riverwalk has a chic lobby and bar with a leather floor and dimly lit halls. The rooms are classy and modest. The restaurants are incredible and packed with customers, but the service ranges from exquisite to subpar.
- I would highly recommend this hotel - Bathroom was nice - Rooms are very cool - Bed and bedding were wonderful
- Room was spotless with top end toiletries - Well stocked mini bar - Free high-speed internet access adds value
- Breakfast buffet was complete and the food was good - Free wireless internet - Very comfortable bed
- Coffee and tea were not available in the room - Front desk was very helpful - Valet parking was quite expensive
- Bed was super comfy - Staff were very considerate and gracious - Room was nice and comfortable
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk is located in a market area of San Antonio in close proximity to Southtown, San Pedro Springs Park and Nightmare on Grayson.
The hotel's luxurious rooms feature a safe, radio and pay-per-view movies. They provide bathrooms with a hairdryer, bathrobes and a bathtub.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
For visitors Hotel Valencia Riverwalk offers a meeting room, internet access as well as 24-hour room service, 24-hour reception.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 29 per day.
Number of floors 12. Number of rooms 213.
Thanks to a taxi nearby, the historical hotel is well connected with other parts of San Antonio. Within easy reach of River Walk, San Antonio Symphony and Charline McCombs Empire Theatre.
10 minutes by car from Kelly AFB airport.
- City Center - 300 m
- Airport: Kelly AFB - 9.9km, Stinson Municipal - 10.2km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Rate this hotel|
from 4 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
San Antonio Museum of Art1.6km200 West Jones Ave., San Antonio
Steves Homestead1.6km509 King William St., San Antonio
Guenther House1.6km205 E. Guenter, San Antonio
Classic Theater at Blue Star Arts Center1.8km1400 S. Alamo, San Antonio
Southtown1.9km1012 S Presa, San Antonio
Near the hotel
River Walk310 m100 Villita, San Antonio
Majestic Theatre40 m224 E Houston Street, San Antonio
Charline McCombs Empire Theatre60 m226 North St. Mary's Street, San Antonio
San Antonio Symphony120 m222 E. Houston St, San Antonio
San Antonio Rose Live160 m104 N. St. Mary's, San Antonio
Travis Park United Methodist Church220 m230 East Travis St, San Antonio
San Antonio Children's Museum240 m305 E Houston, San Antonio
Acenar Modern Texmex
64% likes this, based on 544 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 3040 m146 E Houston St
Phone: (210) 222-2362
65% likes this, based on 267 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 3270 m125 E. Houston Street
Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood
72% likes this, based on 441 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 5190 m219 E Houston St
Phone: (210) 472-2600
Sip Coffee & Expresso Bar
65% likes this, based on 76 reviews
Food: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Diner
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 2140 m160 E Houston St
Windows on the River
Food: American60 m217 N St Mary's
Phone: (210) 272-1511
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.