- 2 minute walk to the square - Great service - Good view - Bit overpriced
- Close to leidseplein - Comfy beds - Shared bathroom and toilet - Parking directly outside
- Close to a zone of nice bars - 20 minutes from central station - Big rooms - I recommend
- Right next to gracht - Free wifi - Reasonable price - We will return
- Hotel is clean - Good area - Very nice staff - Breakfast was very good
Hotel Titus is located in the heart of Oud-West district right next to Jewish Historical Museum, Casa Rosso and Museum Het Rembrandthuis (Rembrandt House).
Hotel Titus offers 19 rooms fitted with Wi-Fi, TV and a private toilet for a comfortable stay in Amsterdam.
The hotel serves continental breakfast from 08:00 till 10:00.
The hotel Titus provides visitors with a free continental breakfast.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Number of rooms 19.
Thanks to a tram stop nearby, the central hotel is well connected with other parts of Amsterdam. The hotel is 2km away from Amsterdam city center.
The Leidseplein tram stop is situated only 100m from the hotel. Just 10 minutes from Amsterdam-Schiphol airport.
- City Center - 1400yd
- Airport Amsterdam-Schiphol - 6.2mi
- Train Station: Amsterdam Central Station - 1.2mi, Station Amsterdam Zuid-WTC - 1.7mi
- Underground station: Metro Weesperplein - 1.1mi, Metro Wibautstraat - 1.4mi
- Bus stop - 200yd
from 1 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Amsterdam
Starting from: US$135
Starting from: US$76
Starting from: US$282
Starting from: US$138
Starting from: US$161
Hotel Titus Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Museum Het Rembrandthuis (Rembrandt House)1700ydJodenbreestraat 4-6, Amsterdam
Hermitage Amsterdam1700ydNieuwe Herengracht 14, Amsterdam
Casa Rosso1700ydOudezijds Achterburgwal 106 /108, Amsterdam
Jewish Historical Museum1800ydNieuwe Amstelstraat 1, Amsterdam
De Waag1.0miNieuwmarkt, Amsterdam
Near the hotel
Van Gogh Museum600ydPaulus Potterstraat 7, Amsterdam
Leiden Square (Leidseplein)100ydMain entrances: Leidsestraat, Amsterdam
The Rijksmuseum (National Museum)500ydMuseumstraat 1, Amsterdam
DeLaMar Theater200ydMarnixstraat 402, Amsterdam
Holland Casino Amsterdam200ydMax Euweplein 62, Amsterdam
Boom Chicago200ydRozaentheater, Amsterdam
Max Euwe Centrum200ydMax Euweplein 30a, Amsterdam
Hard Rock Cafe
73% likes this, based on 709 reviews
Food: American, Hamburgers, Café, Bar200ydMax Euweplein 57-61
Phone: 20 5237625
63% likes this, based on 203 reviews
51% likes this, based on 235 reviews
Food: Coffee Shop100ydLeidsekade 97
Phone: 020-556 32 32
De Vier Pilaren
79% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Price Range: USD 9 - USD 22100ydStadhouderskade 11
72% likes this, based on 72 reviews
Food: Italian100ydMarnixstraat 417
Phone: +31 020 6385665
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.