- Two pools are very small - Room is very basic - No microwave, fridge, hairdryer
- Within walking distance to just about anywhere - Every room was different in shape - Really huge closet
- Well kept rooms - Great value - Perfect location in the french quarter - Staff was helpful
- Rooms fairly clean - Breakfast was quite nice - Hotel has a pool - Free wireless internet
- Location is great - Not on a very loud street - No continental breakfast - Free parking was a big plus
The welcoming 3-star Hotel St. Pierre offers comfortable accommodation in a shopping area of New Orleans. It was opened in 1830 and is an example of French architecture in New Orleans.
Located in the heart of New Orleans, the property is steps away from The National WWII Museum, Old St. Patrick's Church and Edgar Degas House Pre-Impressionist Tour. Just 1km from the center of New Orleans known for Voodoo Spiritual Temple, Jackson Square and Louis Armstrong Park.
Lakefront airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
Hotel St. Pierre offers 70 rooms fitted with Wi-Fi, air conditioning for a comfortable stay in New Orleans.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily.
Guests will benefit from concierge service, 24-hour reception along with a safe deposit box, free parking.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 74.
- City center New Orleans - 2000 ft
- Airports Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 11.9 mi
- Restaurants: Eat Restaurant (Cuisine: American) - 400 ft, Meltdown Gourmet Popsicles (Cuisine: American) - 300 ft
- Parks: Louis Armstrong Park - 400 ft, Washington Artillery Park - 2100 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 11 am
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Hotel St. Pierre Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Edgar Degas House Pre-Impressionist Tour5200 ft2306 Esplanade Ave., New Orleans
Riverwalk Marketplace1.0 mi1 Poydras St., New Orleans
Old St. Patrick's Church1.1 mi724 Camp St., New Orleans
The New Orleans Artworks at the New Orleans GlassWorks & Printmaking Studio1.1 mi727 Magazine Street, New Orleans
The National WWII Museum1.3 mi945 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Near the hotel
French Quarter1300 ftCanal St to Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
Louis Armstrong Park400 ft901 North Rampart Street, New Orleans
Voodoo Spiritual Temple500 ft828 Rampart St., New Orleans
The Mahalia Jackson Theater of the Performing Arts600 ft801 N. Rampart Street, New Orleans
New Orleans Jazz National Historic Park900 ft916 N. Peters Street, New Orleans
New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum900 ft724 Dumaine St., New Orleans
Marie Laveau House of Voodoo1000 ft739 Bourbon Street, New Orleans
74% likes this, based on 300 reviews
Cuisine: American400 ft900 Dumaine St
Meltdown Gourmet Popsicles
80% likes this, based on 70 reviews
Cuisine: American300 ft508 Dumaine St.
80% likes this, based on 51 reviews
Cuisine: French, Asian, Bistro
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 52400 ft942 N Rampart St
77% likes this, based on 70 reviews
Cuisine: American500 ft820 N. Rampart St
Phone: (504) 324-6045
The Decadence Shoppe
84% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Cuisine: American600 ft806 N Rampart St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.