- Very loud hotel - Poor transportation for city centre - Good value for money
- Close to the vatican - No restaurant - No bar - Ideal low budget hotel
- Out of all great touristic areas - Hotel is clean calm - Courtesy staff - Rooms have ac
- Rooms are spacious - Bathrooms are modern - Garage, but it is not free - Free wifi
- Good links to rome city centre - Room was clean - Lovely balcony - Breakfast was ok
A young, recently established hotel is situated in the vicinity of Policlinico Gemelli. It is a new building in a relatively quiet area which is rare in this busy part of the city.
Because of that the hotel is well connected to the public transport network you will never have a trouble to get to your destination easy and on time.
If you decide to get to the hotel by car then take advantage of the private garage.
Whenever you meet a problem or a question, feel free to ask our staff at the 24-hours reception.
The hotel offers one breakfast room and a meeting room equipped to house 60 people.
You will surely be spoilt by the choice when it comes to the services that Hotel Sisto V has to offer for we even have transfer and pick-up services on request with a fixed fee.
There are 39 guestrooms all of which include modern commodities, including Wi-Fi connection and satellite TV.
Have an enjoyable stay at the Hotel Sisto V hotel.
Number of rooms 40.
- City Center - 6.4km
- Airport: Ciampino - 20.0km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 20.7km
- Train Station: Roma San Pietro Station - 4.2km, Roma Termini - 6.8km
- Underground station: Battistini - 2.5km, Cornelia - 2.8km
The hotel Sisto V serves a buffet breakfast for free.
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 07:00-12:00 hours
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 10 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
Hotel Sisto V Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
Stadio Olimpico2.6kmPiazzale del Foro Italico, Rome
Ponte della Musica2.9kmPiazza Gentile da Fabriano., Rome
Teatro Olimpico3.0kmPiazza Gentile da Fabriano, 17, Rome
VIGAMUS - The Video Game Museum of Rome3.0kmSabotino 4, Rome
Near the hotel
Tempio Maggiore740 m20 Maggio, Rome
60% likes this, based on 104 reviews
Food: Italian170 mVia Pineta Sacchetti 436
63% likes this, based on 55 reviews180 mLargo Guido Cencetti 13-14
Phone: +39 (0)6 35511307
54% likes this, based on 39 reviews200 mVia G. Moscati
Phone: 06 3051216
86% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Food: Italian460 m13 Via Mosca
Gauchos Pizza & Grill
58% likes this, based on 172 reviews
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 67550 mVia Mattia Battistini, 606.
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Family Hotels in Italy