Surrounded by restaurants and flowers, Hotel Sachsentor Hamburg-Bergedorf offers soundproofed and bright guestrooms equipped with cable TV and featuring a beautiful view over the Baltic Sea. This hotel dates from 1972 and was refurbished in 1996.
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of EUR 8 per person per night.
Hotspot Wi-Fi wireless internet access is available in the hotel rooms
and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 5.90 per day.
Number of rooms 35.
The hotel is set right next to the main city attractions, such as Bergedorf Castle, Billtalstadion and Hamburg observatory. The nearby S-Bahn station and city rail will help you discover Hamburg and its Reinbek Castle and Sachsenwald Forum.
A 6-minute walk will bring you to the Bergedorf city rail.
- City Center - 16.4km
- Airport Hamburg Airport - 21.7km
- Train Station: Hamburg - Harburg station - 15.1km, Hamburg Central Bus Station - 15.2km
- Underground station: Mümmelmannsberg underground station - 6.1km, Steinfurther Allee underground station - 7.7km
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Hamburg
Starting from: US$88
Starting from: US$80
Starting from: US$154
Starting from: US$176
Starting from: US$91
Hotel Sachsentor Hamburg-Bergedorf Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists||
|Monuments and Landmarks||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.